FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/30/2023 9:08 AM  #1

24 inch radiator install 65-66 mustang pictures

Anybody got some detailed pictures I can send a friend that is gonna do the swap. I had a few but was trying to find some of the mods we do to the lower brackets . I had them saved and dont know where.

Its really me....I fixed my caps lock .

8/30/2023 9:36 AM  #2

Re: 24 inch radiator install 65-66 mustang pictures

Go look

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

8/30/2023 9:55 AM  #3

MS wrote:

Go look

Been looking lol..... thats all I can do is search for stuff gotta sit around here waiting on what we talked about last night. I guess I could go take mine apart and take pictures as I put it back together. I will when I change all my front pulleys and brackets later and put th Borgerson pump on....just thought maybe someone may have had some handy

8/30/2023 10:54 AM  #4

Isn't that sort uva....."cut to suit....beat to fit" item ?!
6sal6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

8/30/2023 11:20 AM  #5

6sally6 wrote:

Isn't that sort uva....."cut to suit....beat to fit" item ?!
6sal6

yeah if thats how you want it to look I guess.

8/30/2023 2:18 PM  #6

When done properly, you cannot tell it didn’t come from the factory that way

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

8/30/2023 4:09 PM  #7

Billy - I have "How-To" notes on making this conversion, I'll email them to you (I have your email address).

65 Fastback, 351W, 5-speed, 4 wheel discs, 9" rear,  R&C Front End.

8/30/2023 4:24 PM  #8

MS wrote:

When done properly, you cannot tell it didn’t come from the factory that way

EXACTLY

8/30/2023 4:25 PM  #9

BobE wrote:

Billy - I have "How-To" notes on making this conversion, I'll email them to you (I have your email address).

\\\

Thanks I got it.

9/09/2023 4:28 AM  #10

Not sure what you are looking for but I have a couple of pictures on my installation.   It’s only the radiator, I have not installed the engine yet.   

What I did was leave extra metal and bent it inward which provided a nice snug fit to the radiator, no gap along the sides.  My lower brackets I made but I have the MII front end and the strut braces were replaced with 1x4 stock. 

9/11/2023 7:01 AM  #11

I did a write up on my 24 install in my 66.  Look up the post history.  Should be good pics in there.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.