FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2024 2:43 PM  #26

Re: MINI-BASH...MINI-BASH...MINI-BASH

Thanks, Gary.  I'll gladly take 'em when we meet up for the Mini, first of May.  Or, failing that, I'll either stop in on my way home or have you ship 'em.   Thanks again.  Sure hope you can make the Mini.  What's the car doing?

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

3/27/2024 2:45 PM  #27

Bullet Bob wrote:

Thanks, Gary.  I'll gladly take 'em when we meet up for the Mini, first of May.  Or, failing that, I'll either stop in on my way home or have you ship 'em.   Thanks again.  Sure hope you can make the Mini.  What's the car doing?

Never mind, just found your PM response, will go read it now.

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

3/27/2024 6:25 PM  #28

The Emberglo girl told me to go.   Sooo Maybe ?   620 miles
straight up hw 35 (mostly).  Right at my one day limit so doable.  

3/28/2024 12:45 PM  #29

Great, Don,   hope you can make it. Will be good to see you and the FB.  Tell the Emberglo girl thanks from me for letting you go.

3/28/2024 4:18 PM  #30

Just booked my room. Hope to see you there.

67 Coupe, 5.0 EEC IV Fuel injected. T5, 3:70 rear

3/28/2024 8:36 PM  #31

Great!

3/30/2024 11:59 AM  #32

Unfortunately I have prior commitments for May 4 so I will be unable to attend. There is a slight chance that my commitment on the 4th could vaporize. So I'm holding out on making reservations.

Gary Zilik - Pine Junction, Colorado - 67 Coupe, 289-4V, T5

3/30/2024 5:11 PM  #33

Well I sure hope you can make it, butt (TS&T) I do understand.  It would be nice to have one more in the caravan to help pick up the parts that fall off.

4/06/2024 2:31 PM  #34

BOOKED IT  

4/08/2024 8:40 AM  #35

Great, Don,  See ya there.

4/09/2024 3:15 PM  #36

Mochaman and Tom are booked. Don you leading the pack to go north?  I am going to try and have my cruise control installed by then. 

4/09/2024 10:22 PM  #37

Mochaman wrote:

Mochaman and Tom are booked. Don you leading the pack to go north?  I am going to try and have my cruise control installed by then. 

Sounds good,, more talk needed closer to leave date,,, I'm planning a windshield replacement (leaks)
before trip.  

4/10/2024 9:58 AM  #38

Great Ed, looks like we'll have a pretty good gang.

Yesterday 8:03 AM  #39

It is unfortunate but I have to cancel this trip. Things at work just went into crazy level. We are trying to deliver a plane to our customers and someone decided to weld main power buss area with 270 volts across a pair of pliers. Lock out  tag out process was not used. Luckily no injuries except to the aircraft.

Yesterday 11:57 AM  #40

Mochaman wrote:

It is unfortunate but I have to cancel this trip. Things at work just went into crazy level. We are trying to deliver a plane to our customers and someone decided to weld main power buss area with 270 volts across a pair of pliers. Lock out tag out process was not used. Luckily no injuries except to the aircraft.

Well Dang...sorry to hear this, Ed.  Glad nobody was kilt or worser.  Gonna miss ya.  See you in Oct.

Yesterday 4:34 PM  #41

Sorry you aren't going to make it Ed. Good thing it is next weekend, there were several tornadoes in Lincoln and to the north and east of there today. 

67 Coupe, 5.0 EEC IV Fuel injected. T5, 3:70 rear

Today 6:35 AM  #42

Alan wrote:

Sorry you aren't going to make it Ed. Good thing it is next weekend, there were several tornadoes in Lincoln and to the north and east of there today. 

I've been watching the weather VERY closely.  Right now it looks like we'll be ok to sneak in and out between crappo.  Something to consider....I am packing a couple of HF furniture pads, some small spring clamps...and, my car cover.  I have it on pretty good authority that the pads will dissipate the effects of fairly large hail.  
Looking forward to seeing you guys...Alan, Don, and Tim.  I'll have a friend with me but I haven't had any indication of anyone else joining us.  Their loss.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.