FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/26/2014 7:40 PM  #1

Anybody find anything good at Pate?

Thinking of going tomorrow (Sunday).

4/26/2014 8:03 PM  #2

Re: Anybody find anything good at Pate?

Yes, found some parts and treasures.......
drivers door, new in the box timing chain cover for mechanical fuel pump to use on my '90 roller engine, oil company signs, this an that's, etc.
Not sure what sunday's weather will be but, if it's sunny, wear a hat and load up on sunscreen....

4/26/2014 9:07 PM  #3

Mine was
Sold! Sold! Sold!
I was able to clear out my garage, help a few forum members along the way, have enough to buy a set of four perelli P4's and take the misses out! Great weekend!

4/26/2014 9:57 PM  #4

I found a NOS washer resevoir for my 70 Torino. Saw two 4100 carbs: one for $65 that looked complete but tired and one for $125 that looked like it had been recently been professionally rebuilt (shiny new little parts). I didn't buy either since I don't need any more carbs and I really don't feel like dealing with eBay right now. I bought a woodworking vise(?) that I can probably triple my money on. We only were able to walk about half the vendors before we burned down. Sunscreen, hat, hydrate. Consider renting one of their electric scooters. I'm getting too old for this s***.

4/27/2014 9:09 AM  #5

I picked up an autolite 4100 1.08.

4/27/2014 10:32 AM  #6

HenryJ wrote:

Was it from that older gentleman that had all the rebuilt holley's and one 4100?  that was a nice carb.

Got a few odds and ends, but the biggest thing was a big ol' sunburn!

4/27/2014 10:49 AM  #7

JamesW wrote:

HenryJ wrote:

Was it from that older gentleman that had all the rebuilt holley's and one 4100?  that was a nice carb.

yes. I gave him a $120 for it.

4/27/2014 10:54 AM  #8

1) had on sun screen so I missed the free sun burn

2) found many honda ct 70 mini bikes, Yes Steve I used to have one. (didn't buy any this time)

3) Saw a lot of graying old guys having a hard time walking for 5 hours: wait that was me.

4) Just plain had fun walking around in a mountian of parts. 

5) I did buy a portable chair / cain combo; see number 3 above 

4/27/2014 10:58 AM  #9

HenryJ wrote:

JamesW wrote:

HenryJ wrote:

yes. I gave him a $120 for it.

What is the model number stamped on the foot?

4/27/2014 2:01 PM  #10

What happened to Steve and his friend. ?  Ate breakfast with us and we never saw them again.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

4/27/2014 2:44 PM  #11

Passed this year. Too hot, Not really in need of anything at the moment.

4/27/2014 4:11 PM  #12

What is this pate? Seems to be something in my area, if I had known, could have just gone to check it
Out

If it aint broke, I have'nt tried to "Fix" it yet!

4/27/2014 4:23 PM  #13

Pate Swap meet takes place at Texas Motor Speedway this time each year.  Very large swap meet in this area......do a google search and you'll see pic's posted and video's showing the layout.....

Last edited by josh-kebob (4/28/2014 4:35 PM)

4/27/2014 5:49 PM  #14

SBF intake, New globe and cylinder for a visiable pump, beltline weather strip for the 67 and a few other odds and ends.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.