FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/06/2015 9:14 AM  #26

Re: I've done my sentence but, committed no crime.....

josh-kebob wrote:

thus concludes the end of my military career.......30 years, 7 months, 10 days. Thanks Terry for the post last night regarding this milestone and to the others who commented.
Just to keep it Mustang related, I hope to have more time now to work on my herd.  Today, I plan to prep for paint, a rear housing for the coupe. Once my mig is re-dialed in, the long awaited cowl replacement will commence followed by both full quarters.
Time now for a cup of Wolfe Bay coffee.........

"Points all her own standing way up, firm and high"   WAIT What?? wasn't this about famous song verses? 
It'll take a couple of years to decompress but you will stop saluting everything. ??  WAIT maybe not if we're talking about this song verse. ??  

5/06/2015 9:44 AM  #27

Josh,

Al McGee here.  I am the guy you gave the 64 1/2 horns to.  I am former military.  First of all, Thank You for your service.  It will probably take you about a year to decide what you want to do for the rest of your life.  I retired from Texas Instruments in 2001 and I'm still trying to figure it out. 

Mustang Steve Bash in Gruene, Texas September29-30, 2023

5/06/2015 5:36 PM  #28

Don wrote:

josh-kebob wrote:

thus concludes the end of my military career.......30 years, 7 months, 10 days. Thanks Terry for the post last night regarding this milestone and to the others who commented.
Just to keep it Mustang related, I hope to have more time now to work on my herd.  Today, I plan to prep for paint, a rear housing for the coupe. Once my mig is re-dialed in, the long awaited cowl replacement will commence followed by both full quarters.
Time now for a cup of Wolfe Bay coffee.........

"Points all her own standing way up, firm and high"   WAIT What?? wasn't this about famous song verses? 
It'll take a couple of years to decompress but you will stop saluting everything. ??  WAIT maybe not if we're talking about this song verse. ??  

Don, 
You're confusing two differnet bands.......
I'm actually decompressing just fine...........hair is getting longer (wait til the Bash) and I don't miss the old salt mine one bit....
Had to go there today for my new ID card, and my BP started to climb...........

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.