FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/03/2015 10:24 AM  #51

Re: Mustang Steve In The Hospital

MS, I wish you a quick and healthy recovery my friend.

6/03/2015 10:34 AM  #52

Surgery got moved up to Tuesday at noon. Good thing because I would not have made it through one more night.

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments.

I go Thursday next week to get the stint removed. I have these visions of hooking it to a Mustang bumper and then flooring it. Great for Yoi Tube fun.

They are going in in a few weeks to retrive the stones still hung up in my driver side kidney. But they might be able to pul pulverize those. Previous back surgery had some damage to passenger side urethra so they could not blast the one stuck this time.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

6/03/2015 10:46 AM  #53

MustangSteve wrote:

Surgery got moved up to Tuesday at noon. Good thing because I would not have made it through one more night.

I go Thursday next week to get the stint removed. I have these visions of hooking it to a Mustang bumper and then flooring it. Great for Yoi Tube fun.

They are going in in a few weeks to retrive the stones still hung up in my driver side kidney. But they might be able to pul pulverize those. Previous back surgery had some damage to passenger side urethra so they could not blast the one stuck this time.

That sounds painful.   would that stint be similar to putting a spring in the lower radiator hose that collapses?  Trying to keep it mustang related... all kidding aside, I hope you have a fast and painfree recovery as possible.   

GET HER DONE BULLETBOB!!! ..

6/03/2015 11:39 AM  #54

MustangSteve wrote:

hummm which mustang 427 66 fastback or 2014 GT convert..  I'll drive, anyone going to call "shotgun"  

Last edited by Don (6/03/2015 11:39 AM)

6/03/2015 1:02 PM  #55

Steve: I wish you a succesfull operation and a speedy recovery.  Mark

6/03/2015 2:26 PM  #56

Don wrote:

MustangSteve wrote:

hummm which mustang 427 66 fastback or 2014 GT convert..  I'll drive, anyone going to call "shotgun"  

Shotgun! But Don you have to tie off the stint.

HenryJ

6/03/2015 7:29 PM  #57

Any news or updates on Steve

6/03/2015 9:29 PM  #58

Get well soon Steve

1968 Coupe 289 C-4 Dave

6/03/2015 9:37 PM  #59

Get better there buddy!  Do what the Dr. says.

6/03/2015 9:44 PM  #60

Get well soon!!!!

6/04/2015 11:15 AM  #61

heard from Steve this AM,, he's sitting home taking pain pills. He's  listening to Jimmy Hendrix very loudly,, hummmm   

Last edited by Don (6/04/2015 11:16 AM)

6/04/2015 2:25 PM  #62

Steve-
Glad you're  home and recovering, I need to get my pedal assembly ordered this week! But maybe I should wait until you're off the pills before placing my order!  :-)

6/04/2015 9:24 PM  #63

I hope you feel better soon Steve.

6/04/2015 10:37 PM  #64

Wow - MS - I wish you a speedy recovery and that next week's procedure goes well. Gotta keep those pipes clear. Too many diet Pepsi's? Get well fast!!

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

6/04/2015 11:43 PM  #65

We all know you needed a break from the forum MS just kidding.  Get well soon at the rate I'm going at i might be s surprise guest at the bash

6/06/2015 6:26 PM  #66

Mr. MustangSteve. Glad to hear
you were on your way home!

Last edited by 13james13 (6/07/2015 2:37 PM)

6/07/2015 6:53 AM  #67

Best wishes to you Steve. Get well soon. There is Mustang work to do!

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.