FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2019 7:39 PM  #1

Picture posting test. IT WORKS GREAT😁

dice rollar

Testing the new picture upload software. This is the first time I have ever successfully loaded a picture on FYI from my smart phone!

The pic, BTW is atop Pike’s Peak on the way to the Kalispell Montana Bash a few years ago. Bash road trips are always a bunch of fun. How many Mustang owners do you know that can say they drove their classic Mustang to the top of Pike’s Peak!!!

That is Bullet Bob, Hakan’s son, Hakan and Glen’s 65 5.0.  MS was behind the camera.  And the white 66 is Bullet’s coupe before he “messed with it”.  Glen’s black 65 is barely visible at left.

What are the chances of a 65 from Texas and a 66 from Colorado, plus several other classic Mustangs being seen atop that hill at the same time?  Not to mention two guys from Sweden in the same shot.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

8/28/2019 8:50 PM  #2

Re: Picture posting test. IT WORKS GREAT😁

They seem to put an extra first line in the caption or story. This one says "dice roller". I was able to delete the line they inserted in my post.

70, ragtop 351W/416 stroker Edel Performer heads w pro flow 4, Comp roller 35-421-8. T5

8/29/2019 12:38 AM  #3

That "dice rollar", is a link to freeonlinedice . com
Is it just me, or does that seem a bit shifty?

Last edited by 50vert (8/29/2019 12:40 AM)

"Those telephone poles were like a picket fence"

8/29/2019 4:53 AM  #4

I’ve tried countless times to set up a tinypic account with no luck....there has got to be a better way.  Even photo bucket is painfull.

65 mustang coupe, 351W, C6-  2800 stall, B&M blower, 9inch- trac-loc 3.70 gears

8/29/2019 6:25 AM  #5

One of my favorites.  This is a Hakan Shot from Glens 65 5.0 on the way to Kalispell.  The Heap, MS's 07 Vert (which I think he still misses), and Mr and Mrs Tubo in the "Kia".

Wow...that IS easy.   Hey, and it didn't stick in a "mystry link".

Last edited by Bullet Bob (8/29/2019 6:31 AM)

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

8/29/2019 8:35 AM  #6

yep   still a good photo of Steve  xxx kissing MUSTANG Holy Grail 

Last edited by Don (8/29/2019 4:26 PM)

8/29/2019 6:02 PM  #7

Well, it doesn't work for me!!! I've tried several times to create an account and it keeps telling me that it has sent an email to my email address so I can activate my account, but it NEVER  shows up! GRRRRRR.

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

8/29/2019 8:23 PM  #8

Ron68 wrote:

Well, it doesn't work for me!!! I've tried several times to create an account and it keeps telling me that it has sent an email to my email address so I can activate my account, but it NEVER  shows up! GRRRRRR.

What account?  Click the picture symbol, click Browse, select the pic you want from your files, click upload...and it shows up in your post.  Or, at least mine did..

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

8/29/2019 8:36 PM  #9

I use an iPad and iPhone and do not have an icon to upload images. Like right now if I wanted to post a picture of me scratching my head wondering how to post a picture I would be screwed!🤪

8/29/2019 11:18 PM  #10

Bullet Bob wrote:

Ron68 wrote:

What account?  Click the picture symbol, click Browse, select the pic you want from your files, click upload...and it shows up in your post.  Or, at least mine did..

BB

Also tried that too BB. I would click upload, and nothing would happen to my FYIFORD  post. :-(

8/30/2019 8:05 AM  #11

8/30/2019 8:07 AM  #12

Wholly crap it worked and I did not have a stroke!  If using an iPad switch the MS site to desktop format and the upload icon magically appears!

8/30/2019 8:44 AM  #13

Works here no problem! Old pic of my kiddo with our Chaweiner and the Mustang in a 4th of July parade. Long time ago

8/30/2019 9:07 AM  #14

not working for me.. It uploads the pic and disappears.. my assumption is it is trying to insert that link into this empty box but doesnt happen..

If it aint broke, I have'nt tried to "Fix" it yet!

8/30/2019 9:39 AM  #15

yeah so what's the friggin secret to upload pics now?  tinypics is now a thing of the past....and it seems hit or miss by at least a few folks so far who are successfully able to upload pics.  I've tried from my laptop and no bueno......very frustrating.........where's Barnett when you need him??

8/30/2019 11:03 AM  #16

josh-kebob wrote:

yeah so what's the friggin secret to upload pics now?  tinypics is now a thing of the past....and it seems hit or miss by at least a few folks so far who are successfully able to upload pics.  I've tried from my laptop and no bueno......very frustrating.........where's Barnett when you need him??

Not sure if you tried it yet but it just worked for me...top left of the grey bar there are three horizontal lines...next to FYI FORD, click on that then select desktop format.  Go back in to tech discussion and look for the upload button at the bottom of the comments.  Good Luck!

8/30/2019 2:36 PM  #17

Using an iPad, I clicked “upload image”, it gave me a page of where to select pictures from, I selected a picture and clicked “upload”. Voila! Simpler than the old Tiny Pic for apple devices.

8/30/2019 5:52 PM  #18

Brents65 wrote:

josh-kebob wrote:

Not sure if you tried it yet but it just worked for me...top left of the grey bar there are three horizontal lines...next to FYI FORD, click on that then select desktop format. Go back in to tech discussion and look for the upload button at the bottom of the comments. Good Luck!

not seeing/finding the grey bar and 3 horizontal lines..........there is however a nice local bar in my neighborhood which would prove much more funner than trying to post a picture on this forum........thanks for trying to help with this.....

8/30/2019 5:55 PM  #19

What browser are you using - I have Firefox. Maybe that's it.....

8/30/2019 6:04 PM  #20

Here is a test pic to see if it works.

image upload

Last edited by Chaplin (8/30/2019 6:06 PM)

8/30/2019 6:04 PM  #21

I'm not using firefox but I know Bullet Bob does and he seems to have the magic touch.....although I'm trying to upload pics like he described but in my case, it doesn't happen like he described.....

8/30/2019 6:05 PM  #22

MUCH better. It was impossible to post any pics from my phone before.

8/30/2019 6:21 PM  #23

josh-kebob wrote:

Brents65 wrote:

josh-kebob wrote:

Not sure if you tried it yet but it just worked for me...top left of the grey bar there are three horizontal lines...next to FYI FORD, click on that then select desktop format. Go back in to tech discussion and look for the upload button at the bottom of the comments. Good Luck!

not seeing/finding the grey bar and 3 horizontal lines..........there is however a nice local bar in my neighborhood which would prove much more funner than trying to post a picture on this forum........thanks for trying to help with this.....

This grey bar...just click on the three bars and select desktop format.  Then you will see or should see a smiley face icon with upload images on the bottom right of your message that you are typing.

8/30/2019 6:49 PM  #24

thanks for the screen shots however, on my computer I'm don't see what you see.........no grey bar, no icons in lower right corner.....maybe my settings are different and that's the problem....if so, i don't know the fix....

8/30/2019 10:14 PM  #25

This was taken at a BB in Dallas a few years ago. 

Last edited by Ron68 (8/30/2019 10:18 PM)

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.