FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/02/2013 5:19 AM  #1


How do I use the "quote" option in a posting?

I would like to use the "quote " when someone asks a question in a post, but I can't get it to work.  Can someone walk me through it?  I basically know enough about this computer to be dangerous. You adk me how to overhaul a carburetor or set up a diff. assy. and i'm ok with that. But, computers, no!  Thanks


"when I drop something, it always goes to center of the car"
 

10/02/2013 5:53 AM  #2


Re: How do I use the "quote" option in a posting?

In the bottom right corner of the post is the word "Quote". Click on it to post a reply with the quote inserted. Click the preview button before submitting to see if you've got what you want.

Last edited by at (10/02/2013 5:54 AM)


You can lead a horse to water, but you can't get him drunk
 

10/02/2013 6:53 AM  #3


Re: How do I use the "quote" option in a posting?

retired 65 wrote:

I would like to use the "quote " when someone asks a question in a post, but I can't get it to work.  Can someone walk me through it?  I basically know enough about this computer to be dangerous. You adk me how to overhaul a carburetor or set up a diff. assy. and i'm ok with that. But, computers, no!  Thanks

You must be logged in to see the quote button. Click on 'quote' as AT stated. A box will pop up with the quote you clicked on. (There is a Quote button for every response) Click inside the box and you can type your response. If you want only part of the quote you can delete out the part you don't want, just don't delete the word 'quote inside the brackets at the beginning and end.
 


If this forum can't fix it, it isn't broke.
 

Board footera


REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.