FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/11/2021 8:34 AM  #1

Parts from my project

I am selling items I have taken off my '65 Fastback or items I have accumulated during the project.  Prices are parts shipped to your door.
The Fastback I took them off is a unit built in December of 1964 and a 289 cid 2v motor.and standard front disc brakes.

Motor mount parts,  Includes basic number.                   Pair  $60
Brackets to frame,  basic 6030  RH and 6031 LH
Brackets to bolt on frame brackets,   basic 6028 RH and 6029 LH
Bracket to mount rubber mounts to motor , basic 6038 and shims basic 6C038

driver vent assy. plus cable basic 359606-s       $40
clutch bell crank assy  w/frame bracket  basic 7528 and 7507      $20
3 speed shifter plate to boot,   casting number C4TZ-7262-C      $7
Kelsey-Hayes proportioning valve,  needs rebuild,  basic 2B091     $60
4 speed Toploader shift plate and gasket w/out console, out of a '67 Mustang casting number C7WB-7262-A     $20
console ash tray assy., casting number C4ZB-65048A48-B    $40
console cap w/AC,  casting number C6ZB-65044D38-A  $75
Clutch spring under dash, basic 7534      $12
Complete 4 speed toploader shift linkage assy.   $125
Air cleaner assy with shroud, basic 9600   $60
Standard interior dash panel,  black,    $25
Standard interior glove box door, black,    $15
4 speed manual console for A/C with console interior light,  $175
Quarter panel side trim for coupe, casting number C6ZB-6529394  LH and C6ZB-6529395 RH     $40 pair
AM radio  $10
Send me an private message if interested in any of these parts

Last edited by retired65 (6/17/2021 5:32 AM)

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.