FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/06/2021 5:29 PM  #1

Assorted Parts for Sale

Cost of part + shipping. If you see something you like but not the price, make me an offer.

Set of 16 adjustable rocker arms. They should be considered cores for rebuilding. Brand is unknown. Bores measured .844 or bigger. Some of the pads show wear. They do have the Crane adjuster screws and jam nuts.  $90.00

Tunnel Tote Console for Mustang in 65-66 Parchment color made by TMI. $75.00

Ford FE timing chain. Came on remanufactured long block. No run time. I do not know the brand. The S321 on the cam sprocket show up in the pictures on Rockauto for a Melling standard duty timimng chain.  $10.00

Holley Blue Fuel pump that’s been sitting in my tool box for years. I used it in the early 90’s for pumping water into a camper a few times a week over the course of 6-8 months. Never for gas. Motor runs and I would recommend a rebuild kit. $50.00

Sold items will be deleted. Thanks for looking

Last edited by Bolted to Floor (9/19/2021 8:46 PM)

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

9/06/2021 6:19 PM  #2

Re: Assorted Parts for Sale

Found a few more things!! 

6 Eagle H Beam rods. Rods for cylinders 1 and 5 won’t be sold.  These were in the motor that suffered a broke crank. Rod #2 shows some wear on the bearing. $200.00 You can see the details and carnage of the motor here. http://fepower.net/simplemachinesforum/index.php?topic=7597.15 I can send more pictures. 

Last edited by Bolted to Floor (9/08/2021 8:56 AM)

9/07/2021 10:25 AM  #3

Re: Assorted Parts for Sale

Intake sold.
oil pump and screen sold
Fan blade sold
 and pushrods sold
Spindles sold
Rocker arms sold

Last edited by Bolted to Floor (9/23/2021 8:04 PM)

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.