| ||
| Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for: FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events |
1 of 1
Hi
What other donor vehicles and years will a brake proportioning valve work for a granada disc brake conversion? I scored spindles, calipers and rotors, but no proportioning valve or brake lines. From a 1975 Granada.
This will be for a 1967 Fastback Mustang with a 3 speed manual tranny and a 289 motor.
Thanks
J
Offline

The easiest route is to buy an adjustable proportioning valve. Millions of places carry them. I got mine from Summit Racing - it's a Wilwood unit.
Last edited by John Ha (10/18/2013 2:14 PM)
Offline

I also carry new replacement copy of the Mustang/Granada original type valve. I had so many customers that had trouble with the adjustable ones that I quit carrying them.
1 of 1
| REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on. |