| ||
| Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for: FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events |
Offline
I have a 66 coupe that has some cut coils on front and they settled too low. The rear has some stock leafs that has a lowering block installed. I like the stance of the rear and the front I would like a little higher. I would like to ditch the blocks and go with reverse eye springs. I'm thinking if going to roller perches when I do the swap. Suggestions on what I need please. 
Offline

Front looks perfect! Reverse eye rears should work, but if you raise the front, you may be tail-down.
Offline
Ok so leave the front. The reverse eye rears will get me where I sit now?
Offline
Nice looking coupe, great stance.
I like your 17" TT II"S, much better than TT M's
Take a measurement from the to of the wheel arch to the center of the wheel, which will give you the ride height.
As the seller of the springs you buy which mid-eye, lower eye springs will duplicat that. If you lower thre rear at all it will raise the front slightly.
Corky
| REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on. |