| ||
| Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for: FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events |
1 of 1
Offline

BB......when you get that Fairlane done is THIS how you gonna "do it"?!
(watch the whole vid to see the in the cabin view)
SWEEEEEET!
6sal6
I don't kear if it ain't a FoMoCo.....this is a classic!!
Offline
I've been thinkin' of going with the slush-box if I don't get my clutch leg fixed. Just a little more cam and mine should sound just like that...and mine IS FOMOCO!!.
Thanks Mike, enjoyed that.
BB
Offline

I wonder where they found that Tempest wagon
Offline

Bullet Bob wrote:
I've been thinkin' of going with the slush-box if I don't get my clutch leg fixed. Just a little more cam and mine should sound just like that...and mine IS FOMOCO!!.
Thanks Mike, enjoyed that.
BB
You'd look good behind a Lenco tranny shifter! Kind-uva hybrid slush-box stick set up. Not too expensive for a man of your means!!![]()
1 of 1
| REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on. |