| ||
| Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for: FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events |
1 of 1
Offline

So I got off my fat but today and did some welding on this rear floor. It needed a few random patches in some complex curved areas. So I opted to install these reinforcment plates to help me get the right curves for my patches ,and also strengthen this area. 



Offline

Looks nice, you beefed it up pretty good.
Offline

Thanks, yeah I had to make all the bare metal peices you see in the first pic by hand. Getting the curves right took time...
Last edited by Derek (10/27/2013 9:06 PM)
Offline

Nice work! Now would be a greeat time to "tub-dat-puppy"!
6s6
Offline

6sally6 wrote:
Nice work! Now would be a greeat time to "tub-dat-puppy"!
6s6
Yeah I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger on that one yet. The wheels and tires I plan on using wouldn't call for it. But at the same time I'll never have it on ah rotisserie again ,and now would be the time to do it if I ever changed my mind![]()
1 of 1
| REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on. |