FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/24/2013 7:43 PM  #1


at..will I see you at Lazydays 2013??

I'll in the Vert at  the Tampa Mustang club Roundup. Hope to see Ya there.

Tubo


If it ain't broke, I haven't modified it Yet
 

10/24/2013 8:44 PM  #2


Re: at..will I see you at Lazydays 2013??

Post lots of pics Tubo and have a good time.....

 

10/25/2013 5:28 AM  #3


Re: at..will I see you at Lazydays 2013??

I'm planning on it if the creek don't rise. I'll give ya a call when I get there.


You can lead a horse to water, but you can't get him drunk
 

10/25/2013 4:42 PM  #4


Re: at..will I see you at Lazydays 2013??

Tubo in Tampa fer a Friday night. Having dinner with Lou.
Allen see ya tomorrow.

Corky


If it ain't broke, I haven't modified it Yet
     •Thread Starter
 

10/27/2013 8:48 PM  #5


Re: at..will I see you at Lazydays 2013??

Well I did see Lou & Alen, and some of the Mustangs mentioned on the forum too.



Open mesh as scoop grill, front & back




Mustang w/ Fiberglass Toneau




Shooting Brake Mustang





Good Show lots of variety, real friendly folks.

Tubo


 


If it ain't broke, I haven't modified it Yet
     •Thread Starter
 

10/28/2013 6:19 AM  #6


Re: at..will I see you at Lazydays 2013??

In my defense, Corky's camera must be defective. In my mirror I actually look much younger and more handsome than I do in the picture.
Good seeing you again and meeting Lou. I'll get that information on the compressor mount to you soon.


You can lead a horse to water, but you can't get him drunk
 

Board footera


REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.