FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2013 2:08 PM  #1

67-68 mercury cougar electric headlight conversion kits

The motors are headlight motors, the kits are bolt in, one hole to drill(possibly optional, but helps with support), 3 wires to connect, one to positive, one to negative and one to headlight switch/dimmer switch. Easy to install, nothing more to buy, nothing to fabricate, when you turn your headlights on, the grill doors open, just as original(except this works).
Payment through paypal only. Tell me which kit you would like, I will email you an invoice, upon payment, I will print a shipping label and have the kit in the mail that day or the next. I will also email the tracking number. It is important to email me the correct shipping address as people tend to not have the
correct address on their paypal. 
If there are any special ideas or requests you would like done to a kit, ask, I may be able to
accommodate them.
As seen on Stacey David's GEARZ, also available at WCCC, I am the builder and supplier of these kits.
coming soon, 69/70 Cougar kits.
catheadlights
Here are the prices.  Shipping is free any where in the US
Economy kit complete
With...                            
used motors.                   $315
Reman motors                 $525
Speed adjustable kit complete
Used motors               $440
Reman motors           $650
Reman motors have a two year warranty.
Thanks for your interest. 
Check out these links , these are my kits.
/staceydavid.com/episodes/v8-interceptor-returns AS SEEN ON GEARZ//m.youtube.com/watch?
v=refSbBXV1ag INSTALL VIDEO
//www2.cougarpartscatalog.com/1967-1968_cougar_headlight_conversion.
Catheadlights@ h-tm@il dot com

Last edited by Catheadlights (1/07/2014 9:44 PM)

11/06/2013 10:50 AM  #2

Re: 67-68 mercury cougar electric headlight conversion kits

I recently purchased a 67 cougar electric headlight conversion w/o motors from wccc. It did not have any wiring diagrams for connecting to the 49-200 and 49-201 motors and directions how to find limits on the motor to mount the arm. Can you provide me with this information? The wire colors from the relay harness are white, yellow, blue, and green. The wires from the motor are yellow, red, black, and white w/red stripe. Any information will help.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.