FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2023 10:44 AM  #1

Rockauto discount code

Is this now a thing of the past for this forum? Last one posted expired in Oct...

Buehler, Buehler....???

2/14/2023 3:05 PM  #2

Re: Rockauto discount code

The last one they sent me has expired, but I got three of them the end of last year on orders I made.  They were pretty substantial orders though, so possibly there is a minimum purchase amount to qualify?

2/14/2023 4:21 PM  #3

I would share it if I had one Josh.

2/14/2023 6:18 PM  #4

TKOPerformance wrote:

The last one they sent me has expired, but I got three of them the end of last year on orders I made.  They were pretty substantial orders though, so possibly there is a minimum purchase amount to qualify?

Rockauto discount code was regularly posted in the swap meet section.......it's now probably with the 24" radiator upgrade and other tech articles that exited stage left........

2/14/2023 6:31 PM  #5

For west coast guys like me it was just as cheap to run down to your local parts store and order what you needed time you put the shipping on top of the part.

Member since 2003, Mustang Steve has always been my homepage. 67 FastBack..Future engine is currently my coffee table

2/14/2023 8:29 PM  #6

I remember reading that it was being discontinued. Can’t remember where I read it though.

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

2/15/2023 12:12 AM  #7

josh-kebob wrote:

Is this now a thing of the past for this forum? Last one posted expired in Oct...

Buehler, Buehler....???

What was the rear passenger window parts you were needing for your car...I probably have it.

Its really me....I fixed my caps lock .

2/15/2023 6:06 AM  #8

Quicksilver wrote:

For west coast guys like me it was just as cheap to run down to your local parts store and order what you needed time you put the shipping on top of the part.

The discount I used on the last two orders I placed essentially nullified the shipping cost.  I can also tell you around here RockAuto is a considerable savings over the local parts stores, plus you can buy parts from the manufacturer of your choosing, not whatever they happen to carry.  I buy Motorcraft stuff from them all the time.  The wait time is the only issue, though my neighbor found a work around to that too.  Since the local stores often sell the same parts, buy the part from them and use it, then buy the same part from RockAuto, put the RockAuto part in the local parts store's box and return it. 

2/15/2023 12:22 PM  #9

Here is the latest RockAuto discount code (5%) I received, it is good until March 3  ... Code: 223542614201687857

65 Fastback, 351W, 5-speed, 4 wheel discs, 9" rear,  R&C Front End.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.