FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/15/2023 1:51 PM  #1

Soooooooooo is it official.......

Grundy Inshore-unz is the one to get !?!

Coverage
Price
Service
Allowable mileage (not DD)

6sal6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

6/15/2023 2:13 PM  #2

Re: Soooooooooo is it official.......

I have  Hagerty with
< agreed value,
<reasonable rate (I guess)
< have not put in a claim but may say it’s not a problem. Other discussions elsewhere have raved about claims settlement.
< mileage is not an issue but I still call them before any long haul. It’s never been a problem . One show I went to in Savannah  was a three day trip followed by  a one month stay on vacation,  that was all ok with them.
As for loud exhausts Sal, I have no idea what they allow,😱

Last edited by Rudi (6/15/2023 2:17 PM)

Good work ain't cheap, Cheap work ain't good!   Simple Man

6/15/2023 2:38 PM  #3

I have Hagerty as well.

6/15/2023 6:30 PM  #4

Hagerty also. Grundy had too many limitations for me.
With Hagerty:
•No mileage worries.
•Can drive as often as ya want, but can't be your primary vehicle.

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

6/15/2023 8:13 PM  #5

I've had Grundy since 2004. No mileage limit. Can even drive to work. Mustang can't be your daily. Automatic increases in agreed value coverage.

Never filed a claim though...

Last edited by zakdaddy99 (6/15/2023 8:13 PM)

Good, fast or cheap. Pick any two...

6/15/2023 9:04 PM  #6

I have HAGERTY

Its really me....I fixed my caps lock .

6/15/2023 9:04 PM  #7

I have been happy with Grundy for many years.  One claim where I backing into an Apache truck at a car show. He got paid. I got paid. No deductible.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

6/15/2023 10:09 PM  #8

Hagerty. Never have had a problem - but never had to use it yet. My agent it our club president. Have both the 65 and the 68 on the policy - agreed value.

Last edited by Ron68 (6/15/2023 10:09 PM)

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

6/16/2023 12:41 AM  #9

Me too always have had Hagerty. never had a problem with rates, values or service. needed a tow once when fuel pump died. Took 30 minutes and the low boy tow driver put it right into my garage. Friend had a claim and all they asked was for a couple pics and didnt question the cost just said get who you want. 

Last edited by Cab4word67 (6/16/2023 12:42 AM)

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

6/16/2023 6:19 AM  #10

Hagerty for many years now. Had a $2500 claim when the front tire came apart on the red car. That was the 1st year with them. They paid, didn't get dropped and premium rate never went up.

6/16/2023 10:29 AM  #11

I have Haggerty. Had a claim 2 years ago when a bunch of boxes fell on my Mustang in my garage. Claim was no hassel. Car got fixed, and no change in rates. Their reccomended repair facility is a high-end classic car restorer and dealer. Car actually looks better now than before the repair.

https://www.dragoneclassic.com/

6/16/2023 11:18 AM  #12

I've had Condon and Skelly for over 20 years.  Never filed a claim but there premiums seem reasonable.

6/16/2023 7:29 PM  #13

I have Hagerty, so far no claims.

Member since 2003, Mustang Steve has always been my homepage. 67 FastBack..Future engine is currently my coffee table

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.