FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/20/2023 9:08 PM  #51

Re: urgent request for Prayers

Praying he had a good day.

Last edited by BILLY WALTON from GEORGIA (7/20/2023 9:08 PM)

Its really me....I fixed my caps lock .

7/21/2023 4:03 PM  #52

Just returned home after a trek to Grand Rapids to see Josh,  He continues to be in critical condition but I believe he was upgraded to stable.  He continues to improve ever so slightly each day.  This is going to be a marathon..  He is going to be down for quite a while. 
The authorities have ruled out the lumber for his garage as being the source but instead think it is in the soil around part of his house where he had some concrete removed at the front porch.  He had a backhoe remove the concrete then he leveled out the dirt by hand and placed stepping stones.  The fact that he had been exposed to the fungus was harmless in itself but then he contracted covid which kicked his immune system and allowed the fungus to attack.
Please continue to pray for his recovery and for Diana who has barely left his side.  This will be a long road for both.  

7/21/2023 4:32 PM  #53

Thanks for the update Terry, and for being involved.

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

7/21/2023 4:34 PM  #54

Thanks for the update, Terry.

I hope you let him know we are all pulling for him.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

7/21/2023 6:55 PM  #55

Hoping he pulls thru soon.

7/21/2023 7:41 PM  #56

MS wrote:

Thanks for the update, Terry.

I hope you let him know we are all pulling for him.

I told him he had a large cheering section!!

7/21/2023 8:25 PM  #57

Thanks for update Terry, you’re a great friend.

7/22/2023 9:32 AM  #58

Thanks for update, anything positive no matter how small is good. Prayers still comming.

If this forum can't fix it, it isn't broke.

7/22/2023 10:10 AM  #59

So.........he is awake/ out of the induced coma !?  GREAT !
If so that is a very positive step in the long marathon to get JKB back on his feet and under a Mustang.
We are praying EVERY day for his recovery.
6sally6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

7/22/2023 10:21 AM  #60

^^

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

7/22/2023 11:27 AM  #61

our prayers go out from portland oregon, god bless

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

7/22/2023 2:29 PM  #62

Keep getting better every day Josh. Prayers still coming strong your way.

Member since 2003, Mustang Steve has always been my homepage. 67 FastBack..Future engine is currently my coffee table

7/22/2023 3:11 PM  #63

6sally6 wrote:

So.........he is awake/ out of the induced coma !? GREAT !
If so that is a very positive step in the long marathon to get JKB back on his feet and under a Mustang.
We are praying EVERY day for his recovery.
6sally6

He is still in a induced coma, Diana said to talk to him just as if he was awake.  She stated that she has had ICU patients say they remember what people said to them while they were out.

7/23/2023 10:53 PM  #64

still praying

7/24/2023 7:05 AM  #65

Thanks for the updates Terry. Prayers continue.

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

7/24/2023 9:15 AM  #66

Hang in there little buddy!

7/24/2023 10:19 AM  #67

praying for a speedy recovery, thanks for the updates Terry

A bad day working on your mustang beats a good day at work anytime

7/24/2023 10:48 AM  #68

Thanks for the update Terry.

7/24/2023 3:41 PM  #69

Monday update from Diana

They just finished doing the ECMO exchange they switched out a line and they redid another art line to measure his blood pressure. His blood pressure looks much better. It was the art line that was malfunctioning, making it look like it was lower and they said the ECMO exchange went perfectly so it looks better. He’s saturating on his oxygen much better 89 to 90 so we’re just gonna kind of leave things as they are and cruise today and let him rest.
He will remain on the paralytic today as well, just to make sure that he does not fight the vent

7/24/2023 5:15 PM  #70

Thx Terry  for the update........

What EVER we do...... we DON'T wanna get slack on our prayers for JKB !!
The power of Prayer is one of those "un-explainable" things that happens when two or more join together and pray.
A lot like a "miracle" that happens to people that are extremely sick ......and they fully recover. (think Glen 5.0)
6sally6

7/24/2023 8:28 PM  #71

PRAYING IN THE OLD BILLY WALTON VOICE

7/25/2023 6:57 PM  #72

Please continue to pray.  JKB had a turn today in the wrong direction.  But my God is in control and with that we can expect miracles

7/25/2023 8:54 PM  #73

God Please Heal our Friend ....Everybody keep praying

7/26/2023 11:57 AM  #74

6sally6 wrote:

Thx Terry for the update........

The power of Prayer is one of those "un-explainable" things that happens when two or more join together and pray.
A lot like a "miracle" that happens to people that are extremely sick ......and they fully recover. (think Glen 5.0)
6sally6

Amen to that!!

7/26/2023 3:22 PM  #75

Glens 1965 50 wrote:

6sally6 wrote:

Thx Terry for the update........

6sally6

Amen to that!!

Amen to that is right 🙏

Life is too short to drive a boring car😎

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.