FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2013 7:12 PM  #1

Anyone else having trouble posting pictures or links?

Tinypics is working for me, but if I try to post a link or a picture using its URL, the website locks up.  Also, my mouse will not click in the text field so I can type unless I right click and use COPY function (weird).

Boardhost says they have not changed anything.  Tried reboot, restart and yelling, all to no avail.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

12/05/2013 8:49 PM  #2

Re: Anyone else having trouble posting pictures or links?

12/05/2013 9:16 PM  #3

I couldn't get the cursor to get in the test field until I hit the bold icon or the italics. Had trouble posting pics last week with the same problem you are having MS. Tried using Chrome and it worked. IE wouldn't.

67 Coupe, 5.0 EEC IV Fuel injected. T5, 3:70 rear

12/05/2013 10:25 PM  #4

I never have been able to get an avatar set up from a pic in photobucket. But that was probable just me!!

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

12/05/2013 10:32 PM  #5

The url method works for me!

12/17/2013 8:59 PM  #6

Steve
I cannot post photos from phone. Not sure which method, URL or whatever. It did work initial and I liked being able to work on something and then post photos....
Thanks

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.