FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2013 7:49 PM  #1

Lets get a couple of these for the next MSBB!!........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp_qxKWMsVw

Maybe we can get Hakan to talk to this guy about it!!
Whoooooo.......talk about bad-2-D-bone!
6sal6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

12/16/2013 12:19 PM  #2

Re: Lets get a couple of these for the next MSBB!!........

Very cool video!

Bob

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

12/16/2013 4:29 PM  #3

Thanks Mike...really enjoyed that.

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

12/16/2013 5:41 PM  #4

I love the sound of the V8 screaming!  1200 hp would be like riding a nuke when you touch it off!

65 mustang coupe, 351W, C6-  2800 stall, B&M blower, 9inch- trac-loc 3.70 gears

12/17/2013 7:11 AM  #5

6sally6 wrote:

Maybe we can get Hakan to talk to this guy about it!!

Yep, no problems. Let's just pass the hat around and I'll buy this one and bring to next year's Bash: http://www.blocket.se/malmo/Koenigsegg_CCX_CCX_40848102.htm?ca=11&w=3

It's the only one I found for sale over here and it's "just" $759940, but I'll let y'all drive it :-).

12/19/2013 2:27 PM  #6

Pretty remarkable engineering and fabrication. My favorite part is where he's talking about all the extra layers of clear coat they lay down and says, "of course it adds weight, but the result is worth it". HAHa! Guess the trunk mat I just put in the '66 comes with a penalty I didn't think of. The Top Gear guys have thrashed one of these at least once, worth watching too. Monstrous but still not the faster car they've run around their track which is a pretty crazy thought all by itself.

(Pinto!)

12/20/2013 6:49 PM  #7

finally took the time to watch that video!! WOW.  Hakan when you bring it over I'll let you be first in line to use the lift!!!

hard to believe their main test person is only 24, like the host said he's the luckiest man on earth!!

Last edited by terry (12/20/2013 7:13 PM)

12/20/2013 6:55 PM  #8

I could make it to vandallia from Houston in about an hour.......hummmmm

12/21/2013 4:11 PM  #9

McStang wrote:

Pretty remarkable engineering and fabrication. My favorite part is where he's talking about all the extra layers of clear coat they lay down and says, "of course it adds weight, but the result is worth it". HAHa! Guess the trunk mat I just put in the '66 comes with a penalty I didn't think of. The Top Gear guys have thrashed one of these at least once, worth watching too. Monstrous but still not the faster car they've run around their track which is a pretty crazy thought all by itself.

My favorite part is how it revs "up against the Rev Limiter" in first and second gear before the driver/kid can shift to the next gear. (with a paddle shifter,no less!!)

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.