FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/24/2013 6:08 PM  #1

STOLEN 70 mustang coupe TEXAS HELP!!

(hope this forum category is appropriate)

Hello, never posted here before but i'm hoping someone here may have seen something regarding my 1970 Mustang Coupe candy blue with silver stripes that was STOLEN Sunday 12/22 at 5:10am CST from Treasure chest storage in cedar creek, texas.

It's been my project since I was 13 and is very sentimental to me.

I can't figure out how to add pictures but they can be seen at garage journal. I can't post links yet

Things that may stick out:

Billet grille
Big block 460 ford
Poly-V belt setup
Victor intake with EFI Bungs
Mustang II front suspension
Iron dove heads
Dual sump oil pan
candy blue with silver stripes
Fuel tank has a sump
Year One gauge bezel -autometer gauges

and since it may be in pieces now...Scat H beam rods, Probe forged dish pistons, stock crank

Please, please, PLEASE!! forward this to others and keep a look out! I can be reached at 512 281 6588 or jwirtz@live.com

Thanks, Jake

Last edited by gijake2021 (12/24/2013 6:10 PM)

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.