| ||
| Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for: FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events |
Offline
Offline

Nice looking ‘67 Dennis.
Thanks for sharing the video.
Drive it when ya can before winter.
Trust me, it doesn’t have to be perfect to drive and enjoy.
Last edited by Nos681 (10/06/2026 9:28 PM)
Offline
Thanks!
I certainly am driving it. It does have a couple issues to work through. The steering is too tight and doesn't return at all. Hopefully it's not the Borgeson gearbox, but I haven't had time to look into it yet. Yesterday I pulled the rearend out to narrow it 1/2" each side so the tires don't hit on bumps. I searched for different wheels, but they mostly seem to be 0 offset, and a few with +6mm. Hopefully I have it back together tomorrow.
| REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on. |