| ||
| Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for: FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events |
Offline

Offline

Cool name John. And cool car, love that color. Where'd ya come up with the Green Hornet name?
Offline

rpm wrote:
Cool name John. And cool car, love that color. Where'd ya come up with the Green Hornet name?
Glen came up with it a long time ago I believe before or during the Wimberly bash ๐
ย
Offline

I could see ya wearing a green Fedora.๐
Last edited by Nos681 (Today 7:23 AM)
Offline

Nos681 wrote:
I could see ya wearing a green Fedora.๐
Well I am half Irish from my Momโs side โ๏ธ
| REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on. |