FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/25/2014 7:30 PM  #1

Detroit car Show

~
Lucky Linda gets to be one of the first kids on the block to sit in the new 2015 Mustang, I only got into the right seat.

The car was on a turntable front and center of the Ford display not available for the public to sit  but we got a special invitation to sit in it during the info spiel by the Ford rep.

Nice interior and the fit and finish were top notch for a prototype.

all in all the Detroit show was worth the long drive down the 401.

There were red and yellow coupes there as well but both locked

As a side note Lucky Linda won enough money at the slots at Caesars to pay for the two night stay there.

Good work ain't cheap, Cheap work ain't good!   Simple Man

1/25/2014 8:17 PM  #2

Re: Detroit car Show

I love the rear end on that car, and the sides, and the front....and...

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

1/25/2014 8:46 PM  #3

love those seats too.........

1/26/2014 10:05 AM  #4

They had to get security drag me out of the car, I was drooling all over the interior and did not want to leave!

1/26/2014 10:59 AM  #5

What does the plaque on the dash say? I couldn't make it out.. Sweet cars-

65 mustang coupe, 351W, C6-  2800 stall, B&M blower, 9inch- trac-loc 3.70 gears

1/27/2014 4:45 PM  #6

Brents65 wrote:

What does the plaque on the dash say? I couldn't make it out.. Sweet cars-

It says, Mustang  Since 1964

The car is much more impressive seeing it in person rather than just pictures.
The interior is noticeably roomier than the our 05, the center console seems much narower.

Last edited by Rudi (1/27/2014 4:49 PM)

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.