FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2014 10:53 PM  #1

Mustang at the autoramma says it's 1-1

The sign next to it says this car is the only one ever produced with these options

3/23/2014 10:54 PM  #2

Re: Mustang at the autoramma says it's 1-1

3/23/2014 11:37 PM  #3

Here's another says it was a Shelby project but was scrapped use to be a 64 1/2 coupe

3/24/2014 5:44 AM  #4

On the 67, thats the first I've ever seen painted interior color outside the lower door weatherstrip.
Looks wrong to me.

The "Shelby Project" pic looks like a Mustangs Plus kit to me.

Edit: They are both beautiful cars, I was just making observations.

Last edited by darren (3/24/2014 5:45 AM)

3/24/2014 4:09 PM  #5

Those Marti reports can be very misleading if one is expecting their car to be something rare.  The way they list the car's options can lead them to believe theirs is the ONLY ONE with that particular option list.  It very well may be a one of one, but how likely is that unless someone just ordered a bunch of stuff that nobody else ordered.

I have never seen a Mustang interior paint job that went past the weatherstrip either...

Still probably a very nice car.  You can see a little of everything at autorama...   Apparently if you can pay the entry fee, you are IN.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

3/24/2014 4:18 PM  #6

The 67 has power disc brakes steering air manual with tach and almost all the interior options available. In the door those were the exterior color to it just went kinda brown in the pic. The Shelby ony said doesn't mean was but was said to be a project instructed by carrol Shelby and a mustang team but then later the project was scraped.  Both were kinda cool though

3/24/2014 4:19 PM  #7

The 64 1/2 is a retractable hard top

3/24/2014 4:29 PM  #8

all I know is when it's time for new tires, I'm getting white walls..............

3/24/2014 8:20 PM  #9

josh-kebob wrote:

all I know is when it's time for new tires, I'm getting white walls..............

I'm not a fan of 'walls' on tires either but I think this looks pretty cool.

http://www.classictrucks.com/tech/0708ct_1968_ford_f100/photo_12.html

3/24/2014 8:56 PM  #10

I agree Ultra.........those would look nice on my coupe........should I ever finish the darn thing.......

3/29/2014 10:08 AM  #11

The light shining on the door chnges the color. Look at the quarter panel in the first picture and the rear valance in the second one they also appear to be tan.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.