FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2014 1:54 AM  #1

Drove the '66 to its first show Saturday

Took home a top-40 trophy out of 367 cars at an annual judged, open show!  It was one of those perfect days. There was rain all around, but not at the show or all the way home. The trophy's a hand-painted chrome hub cap.

4/08/2014 6:29 AM  #2

Re: Drove the '66 to its first show Saturday

That's Awesome.....

"The OLDER I Get....The FASTER I Was..."

4/08/2014 1:30 PM  #3

That car looks nasty and low. more pics would be great.

4/08/2014 4:25 PM  #4

Congrats car looks great, it will another4 to 6 weeks before my is out, darn snow this year, we set record snow falls for the months of Feb and March and the gravel on the roadsforget it

1968 Coupe 289 C-4 Dave

4/08/2014 5:01 PM  #5

Congrats on your win.  The car looks great.  Classic Mustang color.

Bash Host MSBB XVI.       BobC    1966 Mustang Coupe

4/09/2014 1:31 AM  #6

Thanks guys. Kevin- welcome to the forum. I added a side view. Tell us about your car.
Ed

4/09/2014 5:15 AM  #7

Thats a sweet ride!  I like those rims.

4/09/2014 6:28 AM  #8

Jezze, that's a nice looking car.  Very happy for you, whlnut.

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

4/10/2014 1:40 PM  #9

Hello Fella's, My car is a 69 Mach1 427 windsor, 4 speed, 4:11 detroit locker, not original motor, ford candy apple red with black interior. have it about 3 years now. I don't have pics of it because my old computer crashed and I lost everything (back up your files) It should be out soon since the weather here in eastern Pa is finally starting to break. future plans call for some type of self learning EFI, leaning towast FAST EZ efi2.0 or the MSD Atomic. any first hand feedback on those would be helpfull. also looking into a 5 speed trans swap for it as funds permit it. Thanks

4/10/2014 3:03 PM  #10

Prolly should be a NEW POST, but if yuo need a 5 Spped, contact Glen here on the board. He is Rosehill Performance. He built the Cobra Z-spec 5 speed I put in my 70 Mach... Love it. I am running 3.89:1 gears with 275x45x17 tires in the rear. Highway is Great now.

"The OLDER I Get....The FASTER I Was..."

4/10/2014 3:11 PM  #11

Nice looking car Ed!!

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.