FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2014 5:57 AM  #1

Any suggestions on place to buy from

I need to replace all my weather strip everything. I was looking and i couldn't find any good reviews on Belt line weather strip

4/12/2014 8:54 AM  #2

Re: Any suggestions on place to buy from

I got mine from cj pony.they were a pain to install but the quality was good

Good, fast or cheap. Pick any two...

4/12/2014 10:25 AM  #3

I got some from CJ and they are total garbage.  No telling what you wind up getting.  Mine were the REPOP brand.  They came apart the first time the window was rolled up.

Unfotunately, there is not alot of choice.  So...guess what... I have ANOTHER set of the REPOP brand to install when I get a round-tuit.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

4/12/2014 11:10 AM  #4

The first set I used were Repop brand, Fit well no issues. After repainting I ordered a set from CJ ponies and it was Dennis Carpender. The littel tabs that hold it in are noticeable smaller and the pass side keeps poping out. Called and complained but to no avail. Going to have to order another set.

4/12/2014 12:11 PM  #5

The company NPD. Little more expensive butt,  much better quality and great customer service.

Member since 2003, Mustang Steve has always been my homepage. 67 FastBack..Future engine is currently my coffee table

4/12/2014 12:22 PM  #6

Quicksilver wrote:

The company NPD. Little more expensive butt,  much better quality and great customer service.

True!!

O'course there is "Steve's Mustang Parts" too.

If it ain't broke, I haven't modified it Yet

4/12/2014 2:29 PM  #7

Maybe I'll check out Steve's parts site again doesn't hurt to order them. I mean if maybe he sells the same reproductions as probably everyone else I will still be in the same situation. Who knows maybe I can make a set

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.