FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2014 4:04 PM  #1

Video from Keels-n-Wheels Car show in Seabrook (NASA), TX

I have been lucky enough to be a judge at the Keels-n-Wheels Car show for the last several years. It is the highest end car show I have ever seen, and the quality of the classics, and pre-war ultra-classics, always amaze me. And from what I am told, it is the only classic car and in-water classic boat show in the country. While the Dusenbergs and Bugattis drew a lot of attention, there were plenty of fords and mustangs there as well.

This year they filmed some of the classic boats and cars that were at the show and posted the video on You Tube... Enjoy.
BobN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHDG2NpK2Zk

5/08/2014 6:39 PM  #2

Re: Video from Keels-n-Wheels Car show in Seabrook (NASA), TX

Beautiful!!!  So, Bob, were you in attendance at this one?  I live 10 minutes away but, had to work this weekend......

5/09/2014 4:25 AM  #3

Very nice, thanks for sharing!

Hmm, maybe I need to buy one of those remote control quadcopters and put the Sony Action cam I just bought on it...

5/09/2014 10:28 AM  #4

Hakan wrote:

Hmm, maybe I need to buy one of those remote control quadcopters and put the Sony Action cam I just bought on it...

I thought they must be using some kind of drone for that until the got to the 'thru the window' closeups.  Then I wondered.

Good pics, for sure and a lovely setting.

5/09/2014 12:06 PM  #5

boomyal wrote:

Hakan wrote:

I thought they must be using some kind of drone for that until the got to the 'thru the window' closeups.  Then I wondered.

Yep, already been at the local hobby shop and discussed quadcopters with them. A little pricey there though as they wanted $900 for a rather basic quadcopter that could take my action cam on it.

5/09/2014 12:17 PM  #6

Hakan wrote:

boomyal wrote:

Hakan wrote:

Yep, already been at the local hobby shop and discussed quadcopters with them. A little pricey there though as they wanted $900 for a rather basic quadcopter that could take my action cam on it.

R/C Quad Coptor POV geting more & more popular. I'm doing my POV with foam model airplanes

Tubo

If it ain't broke, I haven't modified it Yet

5/09/2014 1:17 PM  #7

I was there. In fact, I was standing just out of frame when the drone was hovering over the mid 80's ferrari 400i (blue). I was judging the 53 Pontiac Chieftan in Silver when he was buzzing overhead. It is a really good event, and even at $35/person, I think it is still a good value.

BobN

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.