FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/10/2014 1:06 PM  #1

Met a FYI er today.....Kristang

Went to his house to tell lies and stuff and check out his car.  Yes it is RED.  He's making great progress.

Volvo!

5/10/2014 3:28 PM  #2

Re: Met a FYI er today.....Kristang

5/10/2014 6:12 PM  #3

Hakan wrote:

Sorry, my bad.  I had my camera but Kris is just so camera shy and indoor garage light cannot capture the awesomeness of the red.  His brake line thread is good for progress details.

Volvo!

5/11/2014 6:36 AM  #4

Tim,

Nice to meet you as well.  Cannot wait to see you progress on your car!  As far as update pics, I will post some today sometime

5/11/2014 9:23 AM  #5

[img]C:\Users\Dell User\Pictures\My Pictures\ArchivedPics\ArchivedPics 761.jpg[/img]Maybe I'll run into you guys some time. I'm in Coon Rapids and go to a lot of local events.Mike

It's easier to add horsepower than it is to lose weight.

5/11/2014 9:46 AM  #6

Opps, pic didn't work, I'll try again.

It's easier to add horsepower than it is to lose weight.

5/11/2014 1:28 PM  #7

Redvert67 wrote:

[img]C:\Users\Dell User\Pictures\My Pictures\ArchivedPics\ArchivedPics 761.jpg[/img]Maybe I'll run into you guys some time. I'm in Coon Rapids and go to a lot of local events.Mike

Next up on the show circuit for me is the 2nd Annual 10,000 Lakes Concours and the Ford Picnic at Morries Body shop in Long Lake.  This used to be at the Ford Plant.  Both are June 2nd.

Volvo!

5/12/2014 12:23 PM  #8

Hey Mike!  Good to see yet another local FYI'er!  When your out running around you should stop by, I'm near Northtown on East River Road.  Would like to see your car.  Working hard to debut my car at the Car Craft Nationals.  PM me and I'll give you my address

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.