FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/05/2014 2:03 AM  #1

Would like to buy these,,but

Really like these,but the seller is asking a lot off money to ship these to the Netherlands

Anybody here that can help me out,don''t mind if you have to take them out off the pakkage to make it smaller and cheaper to ship to me,paypal is no problem

can anybody help me out here,please

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOP-SPEED-Universal-Aluminum-Racing-Hood-Pins-Bonnet-Flush-Hood-Pins-T304-Rods-/231230693116?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35d66c5efc&vxp=mtr

Tonie

8/05/2014 2:45 AM  #2

Re: Would like to buy these,,but

I might be able to help. Send me an email: hakanostlund@gmail.com and we'll work out the details.

8/05/2014 3:19 AM  #3

Hakan wrote:

I might be able to help. Send me an email: hakanostlund@gmail.com and we'll work out the details.

That would be great Hakan,i will drop you a line

Tonie

8/05/2014 5:49 AM  #4

I can help if needed. 

8/05/2014 6:12 AM  #5

terry wrote:

I can help if needed. 

Pm 

8/05/2014 5:50 PM  #6

I looked at your eBay link and it said "free shipping...worldwide". Did he tell you something different?

8/05/2014 6:28 PM  #7

I'm not a rocket scientist, but I believe it says he'll ship worldwide, and shipping in the USA is free.

Bob

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

8/06/2014 1:14 AM  #8

Hornman wrote:

I looked at your eBay link and it said "free shipping...worldwide". Did he tell you something different?

US $46.00NetherlandsUSPS Priority Mail InternationalTM Estimated between Mon. Aug. 18 and Wed. Aug. 27
.US $60.40NetherlandsUSPS Priority Mail Express InternationalTM Estimated between Thu. Aug. 14 and Thu. Aug. 21

.This is what i get guys

Tonie

8/06/2014 8:18 AM  #9

That is not a surprise. I was looking on my iPad and it is common for the full PC view to be very different. As far as the shipping costs, yes shipping costing 200% of purchase price is painful.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.