FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/12/2013 7:25 PM  #1

6/12/2013 8:25 PM  #2

Re: Kaase P38 Heads

I'm a big fan of Jon Kaase..guess you could say I'm one of the Kaase posse!(he's a good ole boy from Georgee,also!)
 Been trying to talk my pal into putting a set of these on his "dream" 347. He said for that price..they would need to be delivered. By a playboy bunny. On a silver platter. And she would hafta install'em. NEEEECKED!!
They look like they would eat the best AFR heads for lunch!
6sal6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

6/13/2013 8:19 AM  #3

They are up there in price but they do include valve covers and gaskets...LOL.

6/13/2013 10:45 AM  #4

6sally6 wrote:

I'm a big fan of Jon Kaase..guess you could say I'm one of the Kaase posse!(he's a good ole boy from Georgee,also!)
 Been trying to talk my pal into putting a set of these on his "dream" 347. He said for that price..they would need to be delivered. By a playboy bunny. On a silver platter. And she would hafta install'em. NEEEECKED!!
They look like they would eat the best AFR heads for lunch!
6sal6

Those would make a great head to have if racing was important.  I saw that 749 HP on same 427 like mine!!!  But the cam is unstreetable and a 950 CFM carb is good for what...3-4 MPG? 

If I was going to the track, well... then you have to get the latest and greatest thing or you get left behind...  And of course, money would be no object !!!  Kind of like trying to keep your wife happy.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

6/13/2013 1:23 PM  #5

!  But the cam is unstreetable and a 950 CFM carb is good for what...3-4 MPG? 
Didn't know they made one of those!!! Unstreetable,huh?!
6sal6
From reading the article just slap a set of those on a stock 289 and your looking at 450HP!!!!
What snot two like?!

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

6/13/2013 1:54 PM  #6

Stock Cam also with 450hp also.

6/13/2013 2:03 PM  #7

6sally6 wrote:

!  But the cam is unstreetable and a 950 CFM carb is good for what...3-4 MPG? 
Didn't know they made one of those!!! Unstreetable,huh?!
6sal6
From reading the article just slap a set of those on a stock 289 and your looking at 450HP!!!!
What snot two like?!

Didn't say I didn't like it, sal...  It's just that I spent all that money on the AFR 205's that haven't even been fired up yet!

Gotta push all that through 1-5/8" headers, so more money on heads would be wasted most likely, in my case.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.