FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/03/2013 6:17 PM  #1

As luck would have it...

It looks like I will be forced to make sure the 66 is in tip-top shape come Bash time...

I just got a promotion...and will be moving to NASHVILLE!

1966 Mustang Coupe w/ 302 and T5 - Wimbledon White with Red Interior...but it ain't stayin'.

4/03/2013 6:25 PM  #2

Re: As luck would have it...

nice one ,Congrats we got to Visit Nashville January and had a blast ,Even got to go to Coker tire Museum worth a visit.

Jimmy O

4/03/2013 10:04 PM  #3

Some guys will do anything to go to the bash.  And get their post numbers up.

Last edited by C9ZZ (4/03/2013 10:05 PM)

Volvo!

4/04/2013 4:26 PM  #4

C9ZZ wrote:

Some guys will do anything to go to the bash.  And get their post numbers up.

I working on getting to this year's BASH, and.... need to get my post count up so's I can post a pic when I have a real question.....

Congrats on the promo, too...

4/04/2013 5:15 PM  #5

Lookin' forward to meeting you in Nashville.  Our 66 was Wimbledon White w/ red when we bought it...not so much now, and I don't  know exactly what color it's gonna end up.

Congrats on the promotion...that's a good deal, I hope.

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

4/04/2013 6:18 PM  #6

Thanks on the congrats.  Yeah, this has been a long time coming to get out of Alabama.  Wishes DO come true!  I'm a meteorologist for the National Weather Service, so as far as planning is concerned, I'll take care of the weather that weekend.

1966 Mustang Coupe w/ 302 and T5 - Wimbledon White with Red Interior...but it ain't stayin'.

4/04/2013 9:32 PM  #7

So, if it rains on the Bash you won't show?

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.