FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2013 8:51 PM  #1

2007 Mustang GT front disc brakes

This full set of 2007 Mustang GT 12.5" discs includes rotors, calipers, pads and hoses.  You would probably want to replace the pads.  These brakes came off my personal Mustang GT with 94,000 miles.  Seems like alot of miles, but the ORIGINAL pads are only 1/2 worn out, and the rotors show zero wear.  I was still driving the car daily when I took these off and installed a set of 14" GT500 Brembo brakes.  I chunked the backing splash shields because they were dirty, since I have a stack of brand new ones if anyone needs them.  They are not used on my big brake conversions anyway, plus they increase the shipping cost because they do not fit in a flat rate box.

Hate to sell so cheap, but competition is tough with the 13.2 sets available on ebay now, brand new.  But, if you want the 12.5", this set is $80 plus shipping, which will be $34 in USA.  You could use the pads as-is for a while or just go ahead and buy new ones.  Rotors are fine as-is.

If you also want to buy a set of GT2008-FT brackets so you can install these on an early Mustang, they can be added for $230, no extra shipping.

That is a complete 12.5" disc swap for $344.00 !!!  (plus new hoses to fit the older car + new pads)

I also have new brass proportioning valves and new master cylinders to complete the swap.

Last edited by MustangSteve (6/24/2013 8:53 PM)

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

6/25/2013 1:54 PM  #2

Re: 2007 Mustang GT front disc brakes

That's a screamin' deal!

(Pinto!)

7/12/2013 1:28 PM  #3

Re: 2007 Mustang GT front disc brakes

SOLD

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.