| ||
| Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for: FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events |
1 of 1
Offline
What are the widest and tallest rear tires and rims that i can put on a 1967 ford mustang coupe. I want to put some cheater street slicks on my mustang.
1967 ford mustang coupe 5 leaf heavy duty rear leaf with 2 inch raise plus 1/4 inch poly urathane shackle in rear,
one inch drop in front.Considering 16x9 in rear 16x7 in front any good size is okay i want get some rubber on the road.
Offline

Is this a drag race only car, or will you also use it on the street?
Offline
Mostly on the street but I will do a little strip time every now and then.
Offline

I'll leave this one to the drag race guys. Most of the stuff I deal with is built to sit as low as possible with a tire that fits in the fender well. You might try Dodgestang's website. He has a chart showing possible wheel and tire sizes, and he is one that likes to stuff really big tires back there.
Offline
Ok do you have a general idea I dont plan to tub it or anything.
Offline
You can see DodgeStang's chart that Mustang Steve referenced here.
It looks like there are a couple on the chart running 275 width tires in the rear, but I'll let you read the chart for yourself.
Offline
Thank you
1 of 1
| REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on. |