FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/22/2017 10:00 PM  #1

1967 390 Fastback

My neighbor came by today and told me the car was for sale and said the owner did not want to make any money off it and wanted it gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so stoked, looking to see what wanting gone is going to cost me!

4/22/2017 10:01 PM  #2

Re: 1967 390 Fastback

I posted this before but now there is a chance to revive the beast!

4/23/2017 9:04 PM  #3

Happy hunting!!

John  -- 67 Mustang Coupe 390 5 speed

4/25/2017 9:40 PM  #4

Good luck!  Keep us updated.

"It's better to burnout, then fade away."

4/27/2017 7:39 PM  #5

I talk to my neighbor today and come to find out the  gentelman that owned the car had it stored at his friends place and owed him money for storage and shuch and could not pay so left the car and gave him the title as payment. All I am being told at the moment is that the man that has the car and title wants the car gone! This might go well for me, 

5/03/2017 8:12 PM  #6

Going to look at the car Sunday. If that is the original engine and transmission it may be an S code Fastback, only time will tell, and hopping it will be a decent purchase. I do not think it is a GTA, it has drum ft brakes, but has delux interior from what I have seen in pictures.

5/09/2017 7:35 PM  #7

It is an S code base 390 numbers matching car but it is super bad, I think the only salvageable parts on the body are the roof and glass and some interior parts, but the internals of the engine look like they have been left out in the rain and I am not sure it is worth messing with. I am going to pass on this one but if someone is interested let me know and I will forward your information to the owner.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.