FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/19/2013 3:28 PM  #1


Let's EVERYBODY sing along!!!!.............

The old Beatles song..........."WHEN I'M 65....."
Yeah me!!!!!!!!!
6sally6


Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8
 

7/19/2013 3:30 PM  #2


Re: Let's EVERYBODY sing along!!!!.............

If this is a hint that you just turned 65, then Happy Birthday, Sal!

 

7/19/2013 4:11 PM  #3


Re: Let's EVERYBODY sing along!!!!.............

Well ifn it is

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAL!!!!

you'll get your spanking in about 2 months!!


MSBB Host 2014 & 2022
 

7/19/2013 4:34 PM  #4


Re: Let's EVERYBODY sing along!!!!.............

6sally6 wrote:

The old Beatles song..........."WHEN I'M 65....."
Yeah me!!!!!!!!!
6sally6

 
Have a Happy Birthday....jj.


"Never put a question mark where God put a period "  Richard Petty
 

7/19/2013 5:01 PM  #5


Re: Let's EVERYBODY sing along!!!!.............

Happy birfday! I hear 65 is the new 55.


(Pinto!)
 

7/19/2013 5:28 PM  #6


Re: Let's EVERYBODY sing along!!!!.............

Happy B-Day Sal. You certainly seem to be wearing the years well.

 

7/19/2013 7:14 PM  #7


Re: Let's EVERYBODY sing along!!!!.............

Sal, aren't you a year late?  I think the song was "WHEN I'M SIXTY FOUR"...

BUTTANYWAY (TS)  Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!   I hope I still have your zest for life when I get to 65.


Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.
 

7/19/2013 7:23 PM  #8


Re: Let's EVERYBODY sing along!!!!.............

Happy Birthday Mike!

Someday I have to make my way down to charleston. 
 


GET HER DONE BULLETBOB!!! ..
 

7/19/2013 8:06 PM  #9


Re: Let's EVERYBODY sing along!!!!.............

Happy b-day


It's hard to type "funny"
 

7/19/2013 8:18 PM  #10


Re: Let's EVERYBODY sing along!!!!.............

Happy birthday Sal....hope ya had a great day!!

 

7/19/2013 8:28 PM  #11


Re: Let's EVERYBODY sing along!!!!.............

Happy B-Day Sal, eat some cake for me.


1966, vert, 347 stroker, T5z, 4 wheel disc, pb, 3.70 LS 9", EPAS
 

7/19/2013 10:13 PM  #12


Re: Let's EVERYBODY sing along!!!!.............

Way to go!  Have another.


Volvo!
 

7/19/2013 10:56 PM  #13


Re: Let's EVERYBODY sing along!!!!.............

I still think Mick Jager said it Best!!

"What a drag it is getting Old."

At least we still be On d'top ob d'grass Mon.

Fellicitudes!!

Tubo


If it ain't broke, I haven't modified it Yet
 

7/20/2013 4:09 AM  #14


Re: Let's EVERYBODY sing along!!!!.............

Happy Birthday Mike!

 

7/20/2013 7:02 AM  #15


Re: Let's EVERYBODY sing along!!!!.............

Happy 65th. Mike.  Best Wishes for many more.


Bash Host MSBB XVI.       BobC    1966 Mustang Coupe
 

7/20/2013 8:29 AM  #16


Re: Let's EVERYBODY sing along!!!!.............

Happy B-Day Sal.  Yur catchin' up with me.  I'm not gonna mention buying you a tall cool one in N-vill.  Last time I did that I ended up owing one to everyone.  LOL

See ya  soon...can't wait.

BB


"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"
 

7/20/2013 11:36 AM  #17


Re: Let's EVERYBODY sing along!!!!.............

Happy Birthday Sal. I wouldn't be to upset about getting the words to the song wrong (per MS post). I turned 65 in March and song lerics are just a fraction of things you find yourself forgetting. Comes in handy with the wife though. I have what she calls selective memory loss. I remeber only what I want to.


"anyone that stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty"Henry Ford
 

7/20/2013 11:53 AM  #18


Re: Let's EVERYBODY sing along!!!!.............

Happy Birthday Mike.  Have a great day.
Matt
Matts67coupe

 

7/20/2013 2:57 PM  #19


Re: Let's EVERYBODY sing along!!!!.............

terry wrote:

you'll get your spanking in about 2 months!!

Whats not to like about DAT!!!?!
(:
6s6
 


Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8
     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera


REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.