FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/28/2016 8:16 PM  #26

Re: Ft Walton Beach, Florida, BASH 2017 Hotel Info.

Made reservations today.

Mustang Steve Bash in Gruene, Texas September29-30, 2023

2/13/2017 6:46 PM  #27

There are several other hotels right next door if you can't find a beachfront at the Ramada.

2/21/2017 1:46 PM  #28

For those of us driving up from Dallas, what are the dates to reserve in Florida...?  I know we'll stay a night or two while en route.  Just want to make sure I have the dates right...! 

Whit & Jenny Boyd

2/22/2017 8:34 PM  #29

Oct 5-7
Thurs, Fri, Saturday

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

6/11/2017 10:24 AM  #30

Found out today  that we'll be making the trip to Ft. Walton will arrive on the 5th still trying to get the car ready. Been down 41/2 months with hip replace but will see what we can get done to the car . See you at FWB.

A bad day working on your mustang beats a good day at work anytime

6/11/2017 12:55 PM  #31

Good deal...looking forward to seeing you...

6/12/2017 5:08 AM  #32

I'm ready for the drive'n out and back plans..!!  Isn't there a large ball of twine that we can visit..!?!  It's Florida, so maybe a Crockelgator farm..?!?

Comon October..!

Whit & Jenny Boyd

7/04/2017 12:56 PM  #33

Gary and Carolyn just made reservations. We plan to arrive on Thursday and depart on Sunday. This should be fun. Last year was the first time our 67' left the confines of the Denver area when we headed to Montrose. We could have used a blower to help us over Monarch pass. It's all down hill to Florida!

Gary Zilik - Pine Junction, Colorado - 67 Coupe, 289-4V, T5

8/06/2017 10:29 PM  #34

WHEN YALL MADE YOUR RESERVATIONS DID YOU GET CHARGED ON YOUR CARD NOW OR WILL IT CHARGE YOU WHEN YOU CHECK IN??

Last edited by BILLY WALTON from GEORGIA (8/06/2017 10:35 PM)

Its really me....I fixed my caps lock .

8/06/2017 10:54 PM  #35

BILLY, they just need a valid card number to hold the room until you get there and then they charge the card you want to use.
Let me know your travel plans when you firm it all up. Maybe we can meet up on the way.
Ed

8/08/2017 3:56 PM  #36

STILL TRYING TO DECIDE IF WE ARE DRIVING SUBURBAN OR IF IT WILL JUST BE ME AND DEBBIE IN MUSTANG.....ABOUT TO CHECK ON MOTEL ROOM.

8/08/2017 4:50 PM  #37

MADE RESERVATIONS BEACH FRONT  FOR OCTOBER 6 AND 7 AND CHECK OUT 8TH

Last edited by BILLY WALTON from GEORGIA (8/08/2017 4:51 PM)

8/15/2017 10:59 PM  #38

I MAY BE DRIVING THE SUBURBAN DOWN ....MUSTANG IS PISSED

8/30/2017 9:50 AM  #39

MS wrote:

The Ramada FWB
www.ramadafwb.com  or call 1-800-874-8962

1500 Miracle Strip Parkway SE, Fort Walton Beach FL 32548         Group Code: stang17 (not case sensitive)
Breakfast is not included, but restaurant is on the premises. Also, Waffle House 1/2 mile (sidewalk - same side of the street)

Prices valid 10/5 - 10/7/2017 - based on double occupancy. Refrigerator and microwave in each room.
Standard:        $109
Courtyard:       $119
*Pool View:      $139
*Beach Front:  $159  (MustangSteve Favorite)
            *These units have balcony's!

Reservations may be cancelled without penalty up to 24 hours prior to the date of arrival.

Nothing says you must stay at this hotel if attending the bash events, but this will be the hub hotel.  Sure hope you can make it!
Stay tuned for more 2017 BASH information to be posted as it comes available.

I'm not seeing where to enter the group code on the website... Did someone find it or did everybody else just call?

8/31/2017 6:11 PM  #40

Shirt Ordered and Hotel Room Booked... I'm all set!

9/24/2017 7:35 PM  #41

HAVING TO MISS IT THIS YEAR TO GO TO A WEDDING...TRYING TO CANCEL RESERVATIONS ONLINE BUT DONT SEE THE OPTION ...I GUESS I HAVE TO CALL THEM. I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT HAD JUST PUT A NEW SET OF TIRES ON IT.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.