FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/13/2017 2:23 PM  #1

Fort Walton Beach Bash Pictures

I just got the pictures back from the Drug Store.  They seem to have had some trouble printing them.

Last edited by Hornman (10/13/2017 3:36 PM)

10/13/2017 2:59 PM  #2

Re: Fort Walton Beach Bash Pictures

I have to use Firefox to get tinypic to work. All my other browsers get hung up in the process.

10/13/2017 3:06 PM  #3

Mochaman wrote:

I have to use Firefox to get tinypic to work. All my other browsers get hung up in the process.

Alas, I am using Firefox.  The good news is that pictures started posting without me doing anything different.  You know the old saying "continuing to do the same thing expecting different results is the definition of insanity"? Doesn't apply to computers.

10/13/2017 3:13 PM  #4

Our host, Corkie, "Tubo"

Mrs. Tubo

Coupe Daddy and Steve of Steve's Mustang Parts

RPM and JerryF

Bullet Bob and Glenn Buzek. Lots of experience there, some of it automotive.

Mrs. Tubo and Mrs. Hornman

Al McGee and MustangerMike

Last edited by Hornman (10/13/2017 3:32 PM)

10/13/2017 3:24 PM  #5

Barrie, Mr. 50Vert from Oz

Mr. and Mrs. Mustang Steve

Front of serving line

Second half of serving line

10/13/2017 3:39 PM  #6

Great pictures. You have Mrs RV6 pre appendectomy. The car lost no parts but Carolyn did. 

Gary Zilik - Pine Junction, Colorado - 67 Coupe, 289-4V, T5

10/25/2017 3:18 PM  #7

Ron,

Thanks for the pics.  Sorry it was a short event for me.  I don't like hurricanes.

Mustang Steve Bash in Gruene, Texas September29-30, 2023

11/03/2017 8:59 PM  #8

Here's one of my 06 GT in front of the Bash Hotel.................pre-Nate..........mass exodus...........

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.