FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/25/2019 7:48 AM  #1

More great deals from BB...

Due to the WHELMING response to my original offer I have added a few more deals:

1965 Steering wheel, modified to 15", needs considerable plastic surgery but it is not that difficult to do.  I did a similar wheel for our 66 and I really like having a stock wheel in a manageable size.                                            FREE + SHIPPING       SOLD

1966 14" Stock hubcaps.  One has some curb rash but all have the emblems in pretty good condition.                                                          FREE + SHIPPING

Pair of 2003 Cobra mufflers (Take-Offs as far as I know)           FREE + SHIPPING

Pair of Magnaflow mufflers.  Oval straight through, glass pack type.  2 1/4", center inlet, offset outlet.                                                                         SOLD        $30.00 + shipping

Mallory "UniLite" electronic ign. distributor.  Don't know anything about this but it appears that all the electronics are contained in the dizzy.  Has vacuum advance, like new cap/rotor.  Probably has a cast gear, you will need to verify.                                               $10 +  SHIPPING    SOLD

New full set of Motorcraft flat hydraulic lifters.                  $20.00 + SHIPPING   SOLD

Universal Three-Point seat belt set.  I had these in the Heap for a short time but did not care for the latch type (Lift-lever like the stock seat belts).  I'm not sure the "B" pillar pivot plate-bolt is there so you might have to come up with a little hardware.
                                                                                                           FREE + SHIPPING    SOLD

FOX BOX:   Contains one set of Fox seat rails;  One NOS H.O. Upper intake ID plate; NIB clutch sector (two pieces); New aftermarket Ford Type relay (Tru-Tech brand);  New In The Bag genuine Ford Relay & Cover, E92Z-14N089-C;  Set of Fox seat rail bolt covers (plastic).
                                                                                                       $15.00 + SHIPPING    SOLD

Stainless Steel (but painted aluminum) 2" x 17" radiator overflow tank (vertical tube type)
                                                                                                        SOLD

Again, I'll be happy to text or email you any photos or info you need.  Shipping costs will be estimated via the FedEx estimator and actual cost will be sent via text message at the time of shipping. 

No PayPal, you can send your personal check after I notify you of shipping and final cost.  Yes, I'm a trusting soul...once.

Thanks for looking,
BB

Last edited by Bullet Bob (7/05/2019 2:02 PM)

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

1/31/2019 5:48 AM  #2

Re: More great deals from BB...

I would love to take the foxbody stuff off your hands!  Let me know how much to ship to Ohio 44077 zip and I'll send you the money.

Thanks so much - Phil

1/31/2019 7:17 AM  #3

Senzstang:  You have a PM, Phil.

Check that, you have two PMs.

BB

Last edited by Bullet Bob (1/31/2019 7:20 AM)

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

1/31/2019 12:45 PM  #4

Snenzstang:  You now have three PMs.

BB

1/31/2019 12:46 PM  #5

Senzstang:  You now have three PMs.  Shipping all calculated.  Let me know.

BB

2/11/2019 6:04 PM  #6

Bullet,

Are these still available?
New full set of Motorcraft flat hydraulic lifters.                  $20.00 + SHIPPING

Gary

Last edited by RV6 (2/11/2019 6:04 PM)

Gary Zilik - Pine Junction, Colorado - 67 Coupe, 289-4V, T5

2/13/2019 9:45 AM  #7

RV6 wrote:

Bullet,

Are these still available?
New full set of Motorcraft flat hydraulic lifters.                  $20.00 + SHIPPING

Gary

No...They will soon be on their way to Pine Jct.   I think we have your addy.  I'll holler if not.

Thanks, Gary,

BB

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.