FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/11/2019 11:27 AM  #1

MSD Billet Distributor for 351W

MSD billet distributor for a 351W.  Has steel gear for roller cam. (can be changed to iron gear easily from your old distributor)  only a few years old and was working perfectly on my personal car when removed.  The mechanical advance distributor was removed because I wanted to change to vacuum advance.  Car ran exactly the same.

$150 for the mechanical advance version plus shipping.  Local pickup preferred!  Will ship if you pay shipping.
The Summit ad pictures are shown to verify current prices.

This is the mechanical advance distributor.

Email steve@mustangsteve.com if interested. Located in Canyon Lake, TX 78133

MAKE OFFER

Last edited by MS (8/05/2019 9:17 PM)

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

3/26/2019 7:50 PM  #2

Re: MSD Billet Distributor for 351W

Need these gone. Make offer if you need one.

7/25/2019 7:52 PM  #3

Steve
will vacuum Distributors work on my 289
MSD one says it's part number 8362 I believe .
And am I right in assuming I won't have to have an ignition box ( like the MSD 6201 box )  just a hot coil for that distributor to deliver the same Spark as a standard distributor electronic ignition and hot coil Spark and ignition box would

If this distributor you have will work for my small block I will buy it from you  .. if it will deliver that hot Spark without me having to purchase the MSD 6201 box

How's $150 sound including delivered to 76021 what do you think

66 PonySilverBlue-289/gt40/roller/650cfm/ram air-T-5-cable-w4way.disc/4-245x50x16"

8/05/2019 9:11 PM  #4

These fit 351w only.

289 and 302 are quite different. These require a module to run them.

THE ONE WITH VACUUM ADVANCE IS SOLD

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.