FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/30/2019 10:16 PM  #26

Re: Picture posting test. IT WORKS GREAT😁

OKAY! It was my Firefox browser that was stopping me from posting pics. I'm using IE now. The pic is of a BB a few years back in Dallas. 

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

8/30/2019 10:42 PM  #27

Have to select “post reply”. Doesn’t show up in “quick post”.
Loads in message box in computer lingo...not a photo on my phone.
Just don’t edit [url...to url].  Seems to work with phone.

Last edited by Nos681 (8/30/2019 10:49 PM)

8/31/2019 10:37 AM  #28

Just tried to submit a screenshot using Chrome. I see the upload button and it works up to the point of actually uploading, then it closes with no picture posted. It worked yesterday, but not today. Turned off Adblocker just to be sure. Odd. 

Trying IE 11 now.

OK same thing with IE, it must be something about my PC. I'll clear all my cookies in IE and try again.

*** No joy, very weird

This is why I built my own website and host my own images there .

Last edited by Raymond_B (8/31/2019 10:56 AM)

8/31/2019 11:00 AM  #29

OK this worked, but I had to start Chrome in Incognito mode.

8/31/2019 7:01 PM  #30

Nice lil "fantasy ride"......sweeeet

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

8/31/2019 10:39 PM  #31

[url=https://imgbb.com/]
c[/url]hanged my settings to incognito mode on my mac........seems to have corrected my issue.......

Last edited by josh-kebob (8/31/2019 10:41 PM)

9/01/2019 1:14 PM  #32

👀

65 mustang coupe, 351W, C6-  2800 stall, B&M blower, 9inch- trac-loc 3.70 gears

11/05/2019 9:31 AM  #33

Brents65 wrote:

josh-kebob wrote:

Brents65 wrote:

Not sure if you tried it yet but it just worked for me...top left of the grey bar there are three horizontal lines...next to FYI FORD, click on that then select desktop format. Go back in to tech discussion and look for the upload button at the bottom of the comments. Good Luck!

not seeing/finding the grey bar and 3 horizontal lines..........there is however a nice local bar in my neighborhood which would prove much more funner than trying to post a picture on this forum........thanks for trying to help with this.....

This grey bar...just click on the three bars and select desktop format.  Then you will see or should see a smiley face icon with upload images on the bottom right of your message that you are typing.

Hokay Bullet Bob & Josh, believe this is what I did. 🤔

Apparently there may have been issues since the above but believe it works now 🤞

Life is too short to drive a boring car😎

4/24/2020 5:23 PM  #34

Doing a test for tomorrow's bash, hope this works 🤞

4/24/2020 6:11 PM  #35

Loce the pictures.  Especially the red Mustang.

4/24/2020 6:42 PM  #36

Steve-G wrote:

Loce the pictures. Especially the red Mustang.

My friend's 33 Vicky, we were part of around a 20 car cruise to Washington on the Brazos. Pic was taken in Chappell Hill on the way back, pit stop at Carol's Ice House.

4/24/2020 9:27 PM  #37

My favorite, Kalispell Bash trip, July 2011.  A Hakan shot from Glens 65 5.0

The Heap when it was a Heap.
[url=https://ibb.co/XxTyJVW]

Works from the old Linux machine but not from winders 10, that POS.[/url]

Last edited by Bullet Bob (4/24/2020 9:28 PM)

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

4/24/2020 9:46 PM  #38

I want to go
Chris 

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

4/24/2020 10:28 PM  #39

Phone test

Well, I guess it works from my phone.   See y'all tomorrow.

Last edited by Bullet Bob (4/24/2020 10:30 PM)

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

4/26/2020 7:59 AM  #40

Yeah, me too.  When I click desk top format all I see is happy face but No upload pic??

4/26/2020 9:06 AM  #41

You must be trying to use the QUICK REPLY box.  You need to click on the POST REPLY button at bottom right of previous post.  Then you can choose the UPLOAD IMAGE option at the right bottom of the text box to host pics.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.