FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/15/2019 2:47 PM  #1

Electric Fan controllers

Hello everyone. I ran across this today and wonder if anyone else has used these or something like them. 

I am looking at the " AUTO COOL 55 PWM CONTROLLER made by Autocoolguy.com
This will control my electric fan with variable speed control monitored from the out put of the radiator. it is like the Derale PWM controller allowing the car to come up to temp and be more steady without the use of relays. Im just looking for input here. Soft Start limits inrush current, Cool down timer on or off, A/C fan speed control, No calibration required, 55 AMP ,1/4 inch brass studs fan & ground, Use any of our sensors, Heavy 1/8 inch aluminum case, All our controllers are made in the USA, One year warranty, Base: 5 x 6 inches

Chris

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

9/15/2019 4:14 PM  #2

Re: Electric Fan controllers

I just installed that exact controller last month. It was very easy to set up and wire and works as described.   Not a lot of testing with it (haven’t driven the car on the road yet), but so far so good.

9/15/2019 4:29 PM  #3

Chris,

I purchased an AutoCool 85 (85 amp) for a project and never installed it (sold car).  I paid $179.00 for it, I would sell it for $125.00 if you would be interested.

Dennis

www.quadmat.com  Butyl Sound Deadener & Insulation

9/27/2019 9:45 PM  #4

Thank you Dkralc
The controller works well. 

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

9/28/2019 6:21 AM  #5

Glad it worked out for you.  Better that gathering dust in the garage.  Dennis

www.quadmat.com  Butyl Sound Deadener & Insulation

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.