FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/20/2019 10:23 PM  #1

For Sale - Grant 963 Steering Wheel & Grant 3249 adapter. New in Box.

For Sale - Grant 963 Steering Wheel & Grant 3249 adapter.  New in Box.
Been in my house for 12 years. 
Summit Racing has the combo for $169.98

$110 shipped in the lower 48

Can text pictures - message me on the forum with your cell number.

Here is a link to the wheel on Summit Racing

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/grt-963?seid=srese1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjJyPq5LF4wIVA6rsCh0VYAEPEAQYASABEgJphvD_BwE

8/18/2019 12:32 PM  #2

Re: For Sale - Grant 963 Steering Wheel & Grant 3249 adapter. New in Box.

Bump-

The steering wheel needs to go.

9/10/2019 9:15 AM  #3

Now listed on eBay.

7 day auction- no reserve.

9/13/2019 10:42 AM  #4

Bentworker wrote:

Now listed on eBay.

7 day auction- no reserve.

Hello , can you link where is . i have no luck on ebay . 
If possible can you ship in italy ? 
thanks !

9/13/2019 10:51 AM  #5

I don’t have it listed for sale outside the states.  It already has bids so I don’t know if I can change it this late in the auction to be part of eBays global shipping program. If I can change it I will PM you.

Item

I had it on the forum for over a month before I put it on evilbay...

9/14/2019 12:05 AM  #6

Bentworker wrote:

I don’t have it listed for sale outside the states. It already has bids so I don’t know if I can change it this late in the auction to be part of eBays global shipping program. If I can change it I will PM you.

Item

I had it on the forum for over a month before I put it on evilbay...

Sorry , i havent seen it before .  If you accept i will bet and later i can send you with paypal the shipping cost once you  say  how much will be . Tell me if is ok for you . Thanks 

9/16/2019 8:38 PM  #7

Didn’t see your reply until today.  Sold last night for $111.87 plus shipping to a fellow in Washington state USA.

Could do what I did- buy a Nardi steering wheel- also if your heart is set on the Grant wheel I know Summit Racing has them.

Thanks for the interest-

9/17/2019 6:25 AM  #8

Bentworker wrote:

Didn’t see your reply until today. Sold last night for $111.87 plus shipping to a fellow in Washington state USA.

Could do what I did- buy a Nardi steering wheel- also if your heart is set on the Grant wheel I know Summit Racing has them.

Thanks for the interest-

dont worry i have bet and i was winner until comes too late in the night  . i have it lost for 11 dollars .... 

9/20/2019 12:57 PM  #9

wow, and I just tossed one in the trash yesterday.

Gary Zilik - Pine Junction, Colorado - 67 Coupe, 289-4V, T5

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.