FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2020 6:39 PM  #1

FOOD Question!!!!!!.............Survey

How many of Y'ALL  do NOT like/can't eat seafood?     Shrimp/scallops/oysters/fush.......
Most "seafood"places offer other things on their menu butt.......IF seafood is NOT a big-must eat item- we might consider looking at a different type restaurant.  One thing this area has is PLENTY of different eateries.

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

2/10/2020 9:29 PM  #2

Re: FOOD Question!!!!!!.............Survey

When in Rome...
Ya gots to eat seafood at the beach. Just saying.

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

2/10/2020 9:32 PM  #3

Bearing Bob wrote:

When in Rome...

^^^^^this^^^^^

2/11/2020 8:25 AM  #4

Bonnie and I got brave last week and tried popcorn shrimp because everybody said you will love it. We didn't

2/11/2020 8:58 AM  #5

Bearing Bob wrote:

When in Rome...

We're good with seafood.

Bash Host MSBB XVI.       BobC    1966 Mustang Coupe

2/11/2020 9:40 AM  #6

red351 wrote:

Bonnie and I got brave last week and tried popcorn shrimp because everybody said you will love it. We didn't

Nawwwwww.....poop corn shrimp is EZ to eat with a fork.  That's about all I can say about it.  Pretty good on a Po Boy.....other than that......not-so-much

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

2/11/2020 12:50 PM  #7

NO SHRIMP??  Jean will prolly want to stay home.

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

2/11/2020 1:58 PM  #8

I'll also second the "When in Rome"

Gary Zilik - Pine Junction, Colorado - 67 Coupe, 289-4V, T5

2/11/2020 5:44 PM  #9

We will 3rd or 4th it but will go along with the crowd.

70, ragtop 351W/416 stroker Edel Performer heads w pro flow 4, Comp roller 35-421-8. T5

2/11/2020 5:44 PM  #10

Calabash, Calabash Calabash seafood please. When in Rome eat the Calabash seafood. 

2/11/2020 10:12 PM  #11

wife and I like sea food, Got 5 nice large Tuna steaks in the freezer now from this summer out of the Pacific. also got 7 or 8 12"-16" long salmon ready for the bar-bi. We will eat whatever we have to to stay alive. This is our first Bash and wont have a clue what we are doing. just going to be happy to attend.
Chris

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

2/11/2020 10:26 PM  #12

Cab4word67 wrote:

wife and I like sea food, Got 5 nice large Tuna steaks in the freezer now from this summer out of the Pacific. also got 7 or 8 12"-16" long salmon ready for the bar-bi. We will eat whatever we have to to stay alive. This is our first Bash and wont have a clue what we are doing. just going to be happy to attend.
Chris

We'll break you in gently....

2/12/2020 2:53 PM  #13

Sherry won’t eat seafood, but usually manages to find something to eat while all the normal people enjoy their ocean sourced dishes.

I just had shrimp today. She had ribs. Somehow we manage to maintain a sufficient calorie count.

Hell, yeah, seafood!!!

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

2/12/2020 7:44 PM  #14

Did someone say seafood? NO PROBLEMO 🍤👍

Life is too short to drive a boring car😎

2/13/2020 12:42 PM  #15

Shrimp?? NP I'l bring some from Florida
And I can get the rest of the Seafood air freighted from FELIX'S FISH CAMP

Corky

If it ain't broke, I haven't modified it Yet

2/21/2020 7:17 AM  #16

Let me put it this way:  If I could sustain a diet of constant fish, seafood, smoked herring, etc. then I would.  I LOVE seafood and fish.  I blame my Norwegian blood.

Owner of MustangSteve - 1967 Mustang Coupe 302, 2005 Mustang GT

2/26/2020 8:37 PM  #17

Loves me some seafood!!  Just had a shipment from Alabama show up Saturday!   what we do in Illinois, truck in our Seafood, pay TAXES and put our Governors in prison.  Damn Trump let the last one out!!

3/04/2020 5:52 PM  #18

Seafood please. Y’all gotta Bubba Gump’s there? We will eat anything that comes out of the ocean except oysters. A number of years ago I spent a month eating seafood from restaurants around the harbor in Marseilles, France. They serve things that Americans would never recognize.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.