FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2020 9:15 AM  #1

Bash reminder

For the past several bashes, attendees like to bring licence plates from their home state,or various plates from their stash, to swap or give away at the bash. So, consider bringing a few with you for that purpose. It will help someone start or add too their existing collection and may just help you by freeing up shelf space in your garage...

Last edited by josh-kebob (3/05/2020 1:11 AM)

3/04/2020 5:37 PM  #2

Re: Bash reminder

I asked this somewhere else, how do we get in contact when we arrive? We don't want to miss anything.
Chris

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

3/04/2020 9:06 PM  #3

Here's the deal. You're staying at the Bash Hotel...you'll see mustangs in the parking lot and a bunch of hairy legged dudes standing around dem cars. Walk up and introduce yourself...there are no strangers in this group..

Standby, Mike will produce a contact list with cell numbers of attendees in the near future...

3/04/2020 9:32 PM  #4

Just remember, if you get there Friday, you're gunna miss Thursday night.
 Should be quite a few in town on Thursday. I know we'll be.

"Those telephone poles were like a picket fence"

3/04/2020 11:42 PM  #5

Yup, Thursday nights are good, and worth showing up fur.

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

4/22/2020 10:15 PM  #6

I think we should leave now and this way we will be there early for next years

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.