FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2020 11:18 PM  #101

Re: MustangSteve Bash 2020 Corona Virus Concerns

I got dibs on that box of Macanudos.

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

3/21/2020 12:18 PM  #102

I know my memory isn't what it usta be, but I could swear part of the reason for choosing the Bash hotel was it's Non Smoking stance.......  no matter to me, cuz April was never gonna work from the start anyway....

3/21/2020 2:22 PM  #103

TimC wrote:

I know my memory isn't what it usta be, but I could swear part of the reason for choosing the Bash hotel was it's Non Smoking stance.......  no matter to me, cuz April was never gonna work from the start anyway....

No, the smokers won that vote to get a place where smoking was allowed outdoors. 

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

3/21/2020 2:28 PM  #104

Hey you cee-gar blowers.  Is it true that those Link trainers were rolled between the thighs of...ah, well, never mind.

Last edited by Bullet Bob (3/21/2020 2:29 PM)

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

3/21/2020 2:46 PM  #105

In the Cuban cigar world, that rumour cigar rolling on virgins thighs has been circulating for as long as I can remember.
As many times as I have been in Cuba, I have never seen that happen

Good work ain't cheap, Cheap work ain't good!   Simple Man

3/21/2020 4:17 PM  #106

Really Rudi...never would have guessed.  LOL

BB

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

3/21/2020 6:10 PM  #107

Doesn't mean I'm going to stop looking though!

3/21/2020 8:14 PM  #108

Good idee.

3/22/2020 8:34 AM  #109

A fine Padron or Romeo Julieta are my cigars of choice, but believe it or not I'm a pipe guy.  I'll have to bring mine to whatever form the bash takes.

Owner of MustangSteve - 1967 Mustang Coupe 302, 2005 Mustang GT

3/22/2020 1:27 PM  #110

GOSH!!!!.......never in a million years did I know there were so many "pufferz" in the group!
Hey MS...no wonder 'designated smoking area' was such a big deal....never woulda guessed
6sal6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

3/22/2020 4:37 PM  #111

While I puffed years ago on cigarettes and other smokables, I never smoked cigars much. Now mainly because the wife unit would blow a gasket if I did. Butt, when in Rome.....

Gary Zilik - Pine Junction, Colorado - 67 Coupe, 289-4V, T5

3/22/2020 5:57 PM  #112

Order in the court. Here comes the Judge. He ordered Dallas County to shelter in place till April 3.

70, ragtop 351W/416 stroker Edel Performer heads w pro flow 4, Comp roller 35-421-8. T5

3/23/2020 3:43 AM  #113

HudginJ3 wrote:

Order in the court. Here comes the Judge. He ordered Dallas County to shelter in place till April 3.

Yup, back to this posting subject about the beer virus.

.Houston/Harris county is probably next.

Supposed to find out later this morning

Life is too short to drive a boring car😎

3/23/2020 6:48 AM  #114

Yeah, a show order from DE's governor yesterday stated all non essential business to close and people advised to stay at home.  However, when you read the list of essential vs. nonessential it is going to effect maybe the comic shop I frequent, but that's about it.  Home Depot/Lowes, essential.  Auto parts, mechanics, tire shops, essential.  Construction, essential.  So, great way to make some material for your reelection campaign I guess, but actual effect on halting the transmission of the virus, well, I think it would be charitable to call it negligible. 

3/24/2020 6:44 PM  #115

"By Easter,huh?!!"..................Might swing this get-together after all!
6sally6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

3/25/2020 9:45 AM  #116

I likes reading that!

70, ragtop 351W/416 stroker Edel Performer heads w pro flow 4, Comp roller 35-421-8. T5

3/25/2020 10:13 AM  #117

6sally6 wrote:

6sally6

Ya, I realize I'm a bit slow...butt... where is Easter mentioned?

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

3/25/2020 10:52 AM  #118

Bearing Bob wrote:

6sally6 wrote:

6sally6

Ya, I realize I'm a bit slow...butt... where is Easter mentioned?

The president made a speech saying restrictions would be lifted by easter.  This was him saying what he thinks and has no bases in fact or advice from anyone in the CDC

If it isn't broken...modify it anyway! http://www.DazeCars.com https://galaxieforum.boardhost.com

3/25/2020 5:37 PM  #119

Made the decision to help the plant out that I retired from.  Was not going to work this outage because of conflicts with Mustang bash and a wedding.  Wedding got postponed 2 months, bash is looking very questionable.

3/25/2020 6:56 PM  #120

Easter is like just before we all decide to roll. I need vegas to open because that was stop 1 and the Grand canyon State Park was #2. So I dont know if this will or not, just to soon to tell.

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

3/25/2020 9:23 PM  #121

it changes hourly almost. NOW........the gov 'suggests' if you come to SC you should self quarrenteen for 14 days.   How about a 2 week bash?!
Not sure our liver could stand that!!
6s6

3/26/2020 6:06 AM  #122

Easing of national restrictions will probably have limited effect on states anyway.  Each governor is going to make his/her own decision. 

3/26/2020 7:18 PM  #123

Colorado Gov. Moonbeam officially declared that all Colorado citizens must stay home and work on their old cars, reload ammo, and not breath any air that has been expelled by someone else...in other words we should all put a plastic bag over our heads.
This edict is in effect until "at least April 11". 
Talked to a friend who's was traveling the last ten days due to Mom's passing.  He said eating nothing by fast food...in the car and trying to find an open motel was a real PIA.  Doesn't sound like fun out there. 

Think I'll start on the 45's tomorrow.

BB1

Last edited by Bullet Bob (3/26/2020 7:19 PM)

3/26/2020 9:43 PM  #124

printable boy names

"Any you youngsters tell me were the MustangSteve Bash be at?!!

Last edited by 6sally6 (3/26/2020 9:44 PM)

3/27/2020 6:37 AM  #125

LOL, Mike where did you get my picture . . .  You have access to my photo library?

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.