FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/11/2020 7:46 AM  #1

Hakan's virtual shop tour

Mochaman, RV6, bearcat, Ron68, KM, HudginJ3, Bearing Bob, josh-kebob, Bullet Bob and 6Sally6 have private messages in their inboxes with the meeting details. Just click or copy and paste the link to the Webex* meeting into the address field of your web browser and enter the password to join.

If anyone else wants to join just let me know by replying in this thread and I'll send you a private message invitation.

Please do not share the meeting link and password with anyone you do not trust.

* = moved the meeting to the Cisco Webex platform as Zoom has got some bad rep in the media lately.

4/11/2020 9:40 AM  #2

Re: Hakan's virtual shop tour

Hi Hakan, could you please send me the meeting details?
Thanks,
BobC
Bob1911@comcast.net

Bash Host MSBB XVI.       BobC    1966 Mustang Coupe

4/11/2020 10:11 AM  #3

BobC wrote:

Hi Hakan, could you please send me the meeting details?
Thanks,
BobC
Bob1911@comcast.net

Done!

4/11/2020 12:21 PM  #4

Ditto here.
Thanks.

Nos681ca@gmail.com

Last edited by Nos681 (4/11/2020 12:22 PM)

4/11/2020 12:35 PM  #5

Cool. So what time will it be here in  Merica?

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

4/11/2020 12:53 PM  #6

Bearing Bob wrote:

Cool. So what time will it be here in Merica?

It's seven minutes to when it starts right now meaning it's between 11:53 and 02.53 in north America.

4/11/2020 12:55 PM  #7

Which Webex site do I enter?

why can i not post pictures on facebook

4/11/2020 1:29 PM  #8

Hakan
Did you see my message?
Dan

4/11/2020 1:52 PM  #9

Did I miss it? I was out cleaning my shop , lost track of time. Dad gum it!

Good work ain't cheap, Cheap work ain't good!   Simple Man

4/11/2020 2:30 PM  #10

Yes you did Rudi. We even talked about you, and in a good way!

4/11/2020 2:41 PM  #11

Well that's a bummer.

70, ragtop 351W/416 stroker Edel Performer heads w pro flow 4, Comp roller 35-421-8. T5

4/11/2020 2:44 PM  #12

Nos681 wrote:

Hakan
Did you see my message?
Dan

I've seen it now. Sorry you couldn't connect using the app. I wasn't expecting someone to call in and wasn't prepared for that during the meeting, hopefully better luck next time.

This was a lot of fun and we'll do this again. I'll schedule a new tour later on and let everyone know again.

4/11/2020 2:45 PM  #13

I was the call-in hacker guys.
Darn dogs gave me away.

Could not download the App from home.
Terrible cell service for internet.

Just so you guys aren’t spooked by the voice call-in.
FYI Hakan, however you muted me...I could still hear conversations.

Something like two years ago you drove your car and you have a late model as well ‘98?

Little Brother Dan (nos681)

Last edited by Nos681 (4/11/2020 2:48 PM)

4/11/2020 2:58 PM  #14

Well that was fun. I am always amazed at what people do with these cars. 

Gary Zilik - Pine Junction, Colorado - 67 Coupe, 289-4V, T5

4/11/2020 4:29 PM  #15

I'm still pissed I missed it.
How about a rerun sometime soon?

4/11/2020 4:36 PM  #16

Well, that was a fun and interesting garage tour, Hakan!  Quite a project you have going on there with your 67 Phoenix project. Nice to talk with Hakan, BB, Gary and Bob today. Maybe do it again with someone else hosting their garage as the focal point. (LOL not me - not enough room for the Mustang and everyone else.... ) Great idea, Hakan - I hope we didn't keep you up too late.

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

4/11/2020 7:10 PM  #17

SSSSSSon uhhhvaaaaaaaa..........missed it!   Anybody record it?!!
6sally6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

4/11/2020 10:15 PM  #18

Rudi wrote:

Why don't you host the next one, Rudi.  You have a nice shop, beautiful car, and you do pretty work too.  Lot of interesting stuff to see and BS about and other that Sal nobody had met you.

BB1

"you get what you pay for, good work isn't cheap, and there are NO free lunches...PERIOD!"

4/12/2020 7:09 AM  #19

Thanks for hosting Hakan.  My internet connection quit shortly after I joined the meeting so I missed some good stuff. I hope to be able to try this again. 

Bash Host MSBB XVI.       BobC    1966 Mustang Coupe

4/12/2020 9:15 AM  #20

Bullet Bob wrote:

Rudi wrote:

Why don't you host the next one, Rudi.  You have a nice shop, beautiful car, and you do pretty work too.  Lot of interesting stuff to see and BS about and other that Sal nobody had met you.

BB1

Well Bob, right now my shop is a disgrace, since January 2019 it has been relegated to storage of stuff, ( google  you-tube George Carlin “stuff “)
Once this Wuhan virus is over I will need a dumpster and a work crew to clean the mess up,  Maybe then.
In the mean time I would like TKO to do a shop tour, always seems to be many feats of “daring do” going on in that place.

4/12/2020 9:23 AM  #21

I apologize I missed it, as well.

Everyone be sure to post on the pictorial bash on April 25.  That way, if one can’t be there at the exact moment, they can still take part viewing the pictures and descriptions.

Money you enjoy wasting is NOT wasted money... unless your wife finds out.

4/18/2020 11:36 AM  #22

If we are going to do the virtual bash on the 25th, I would love to do a test run before hand 
Chris

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

4/18/2020 3:36 PM  #23

Well..............the  virtual Bash (IF I unner'stan ke-reckly) is gonna be each guy posts several pictures of your car (engine/wheels/ride height/interior?etc) and then...we can all sit around and  "oogle & lust"  look'in at everybodys pitcherz. No really need for a test run other than posting pics of your stuff...and you can do that anytime I guess.
I don't think we can do videos.......can we?!
6sal6
It'll still be fun just not as MUCH fun.
6sal6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

4/18/2020 9:02 PM  #24

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.