FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/20/2020 6:23 PM  #1

Sub box, Kick panels w/ speakers

I'm in Dallas.  I'll meet you if you are in the North Texas area.  The kick panels come with the speakers and the cube sub woofer box comes with the 8" sub.  The Long tub box is just the box, no sub.  The kick panels have the sound deadening on the back.

Black Kick panels w/ speakers: $100
8" Cube Sub w/ speaker: $35
8" Tube Sub (no speaker): $20

Last edited by TremendousWand (5/03/2020 2:53 PM)

4/23/2020 5:15 AM  #2

Re: Sub box, Kick panels w/ speakers

TW
Interested in Fastrax
What diameter wheels can it handle?
Will you ship to MI?

Last edited by Nos681 (4/23/2020 5:34 AM)

4/27/2020 12:30 PM  #3

Nos681 wrote:

TW
Interested in Fastrax
What diameter wheels can it handle?
Will you ship to MI?

Sure.  
I'd look up the info from the company.  I just ended up taking it to a shop to get the alignment done.

4/27/2020 4:54 PM  #4

I'm interested in the kick panels and speakers. What kind of speakers are in the kick panels?  Is there a grill or mesh that covers them that goes with them?

Thanks!

4/28/2020 8:03 AM  #5

TW

I will have to pass on Fastrax.

From information I was able to find, it won’t cover all of the wheel sizes I planned to use it on.

Thanks for willingness to ship.

Great deal though.

4/28/2020 8:19 AM  #6

Chaplin wrote:

I'm interested in the kick panels and speakers. What kind of speakers are in the kick panels? Is there a grill or mesh that covers them that goes with them?

Thanks!

They are as shown.

You can buy the kick panels w/ the speakers or w/o.  These speakers were purchased seperately so the covers are the ones that came w/ the speakers.  They aren't drilled though, I never installed these.  You can order speaker covers from Amazon that might give you a different look.

Last edited by TremendousWand (4/29/2020 7:03 AM)

4/29/2020 4:20 PM  #7

i am intrested in the alinement tool

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

4/29/2020 4:23 PM  #8

I could use the alinement tool if it will work on 15" wheels 

Last edited by Cab4word67 (4/29/2020 4:26 PM)

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

4/30/2020 8:41 AM  #9

Just look up the info from fastrax on the alignment tool.  I don't know what it would and wouldn't work for.  What you see is what I'm selling.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.