FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/21/2020 7:58 AM  #1

Pics and video from a local cruising, Enköping, Sweden

Didn't expect this to happen this year, but the local cruising here in town took place as usual:

7/21/2020 8:58 AM  #2

Re: Pics and video from a local cruising, Enköping, Sweden

I grew up with most of those cars. I wondered where they went.  Good show Hakan.

70, ragtop 351W/416 stroker Edel Performer heads w pro flow 4, Comp roller 35-421-8. T5

7/21/2020 4:45 PM  #3

Oh yeah.........Sweden did the "herd immunity" thing.
Looks like it worked pretty good
Car shows/cruis'in...........kids back in skool...........country must be run by Republicans!
Jus say'in!!
6sally6
PS  Delete it if necessary..

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

7/21/2020 6:26 PM  #4

Great stuff again, Hakan! I especially love the black 1950 Cadillac. I had one just like that, only dark green. I'm surprised to see no one at all wearing masks or social distancing. I read that the program of staying open that Sweden has subscribed to has had mixed results. I hope it doesn't bite them in the -oh no I used a word I shouldn't have- like has been happening here in the US. The country opened up too soon I believe, and people became complacent, and now the virus is spiking higher than a couple of months ago. People just seem to be ignoring all the experts about this virus. I listen to my daughter, who is a nurse, and is seeing first hand what this virus is doing. Shut up, put on your mask, wash your hands and stay 6 feet+ away. She says that is the only way this thing will get beaten.

68 coupe - 351W, 4R70W, 9" 3.25 -- 65 convertible - 289 4v, C4, 8" 3.00

7/22/2020 7:43 AM  #5

Sweden is still a monarchy but unfortunately the Shelby owning king we have ain't got any political power at all. The rather open approach handling the virus the Swedish government has taken has as Ron says lead to mixed results as Sweden is on the top five list of countries with most people dead from the virus per capita. It would take a lot of text to explain the current political situation we have over here and as it's far away from any car related topics I'll leave it for now.

Anyway, all major car meets and shows has been cancelled this summer, but it seems people consider cruisin ok and what has happened is that most of the annual local cruisings takes place more or less spontaneously over here. Some of the Swedish media of course sees this as a problem, but as they can't find anyone responsible for arranging a cruising they are as usual barking up the wrong tree.

7/22/2020 5:06 PM  #6

Thanks Hakan. What an outstanding turnout of cars. You guys don't mess around.

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.