FYI FORD - MustangSteve's Ford Mustang Forum
The Internet's Most Knowledgeable Classic Mustang Information
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CLASSIC FORD MUSTANGS, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MustangSteve has over 30 years of Mustang experience, having owned 30 of them and restored several others. With the help of other Mustangers, this site is dedicated to helping anyone wanting to restore or modify their Mustang.... THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS!!!!!
Visit MustangSteve's web site to view some of my work and find details for:
FYIFORD Contributors' PICTURES - Power Brake Retrofit Kits for 65-66 Stangs - Classic Mustang FAQ's by MustangSteve - How to wire in a Duraspark Ignition - Mustang Ride Height Pictures and Descriptions - Steel Bushings to fit Granada Spindles to Mustang Tie Rods - Visit my EBAY store MustangSteve Performance - How to Install Granada Disc Brakes MustangSteve's Disc Brake Swap Page - FYIFORD Acronyms for guide to all the acronyms used on this page - FYIFORD Important information and upcoming events

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/15/2020 6:02 PM  #1

Sally

So we've got a hurricane and a member named Sally, and not one peep of it on this forum. I know there are a few members who at the least will get a boatload of rain. How's everyone in harm's way doing?

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

9/15/2020 8:39 PM  #2

Re: Sally

Some hurricane projected paths show that Sally  is headed towards Sally.
Too bad that all that rain can’t be directed to California and Oregon. smoke from the fires are already over Southern Ontario. I’m sure rain from Sally is on it’s way here as well.

Good work ain't cheap, Cheap work ain't good!   Simple Man

9/15/2020 9:25 PM  #3

AFAIK  Corky is in Sally's bulls-eye! (Ouch!)  Hope he fairs well on this "big-blow"!
Gawd I absolutely HATE this term butt..........."Guess he had better "HUNKER-DOWN"(Gawd I hate that stupid term!!!)
HUNKER-HUNKER-HUNKER....... "Time to start "HUNKER'N!!
Better stay "HUNKER-ED" til its over
Definitely ..."HUNKER-TIME"  at Corky & Karol (with a K) z house.
Looks like  "HUNKER-CITY" in the panhandle fer sure.
Y'all...GET "HUNKERED DOWN" ... Gotta go-ta "HUNKER'N" fer sure.
Assume the "HUNKERED "position y'all!
Maybe its because I absolutely despise those weather channel clowns  so much with their hand-wringing-fear mongering-show biz-phoney-ness.

"This is Jim Cantore and we're REEEEALLY  "HUNKER'N DOWN" for this massive,life-threatening,death dealing,torrential rain making,CATASTROPHIC,uhhhhh once-in-a-century,DEADLY,killer,Biblical proportional killer,uhhhh Did I say KILLER, severe hurricane!  It's toooo late to get out folks.........you need to HUNKER DOWN and hope you survive this killer storm of Biblical proportions!"

Grrrrrrrrrr........what phoneys! (I'll bet Jim Cantore drives a Shivel-lay, prolly a sick cylinder!)
6sally6 (A Mustang driver!!! )
"Back to you guys........HUNKERED DOWN at the weather central!!.........OMG-OMG-OMG!

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

9/15/2020 11:10 PM  #4

I suppose I wasn't thinking clearly when I started this thread.

Last edited by Bearing Bob (9/16/2020 7:22 PM)

Bob. 69 Mach 1, 393W, SMOD Toploader, Armstrong  steering, factory AC.

9/15/2020 11:10 PM  #5

Please send us all you dont want...we need all we can get in Portland ore

Slammed Big Blue, ran over the varmints that messed with the Stang. Now all is good in the NW

9/16/2020 4:39 PM  #6

We’re supposed to get as much as 6” of rain in SE Virginia. Not good if it hits at high tide.

"anyone that stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty"Henry Ford

9/17/2020 3:26 PM  #7

TTT......waiting on Tubo to give us a hi sign!!!
6sally6

Get busy Liv'in or get busy Die'n....Host of the 2020 Bash at the Beach/The only Bash that got cancelled  )8

9/18/2020 2:52 PM  #8

Tubo updated his status on FB and he be safe and cleaning up broken limbs and such.

Gary Zilik - Pine Junction, Colorado - 67 Coupe, 289-4V, T5

9/19/2020 2:19 PM  #9

TY RV6
Yup no issues here, aside from a 12 hr power outage.
That's whut happens we Ya live at the Top of the Hill right BBII??

Tubo

If it ain't broke, I haven't modified it Yet

9/19/2020 5:42 PM  #10

RV6 wrote:

Tubo updated his status on FB and he be safe and cleaning up broken limbs and such.

Hopefully you’re talking about trees. 😁

10/02/2020 5:52 PM  #11

Sally we’ve got an UPTICon cases so we are HUNKERING DOWN.

UPTIC or UPTICK glad they went to college to learn these words.
I thought of HUNKER when I read UPTIC in work email.

Last edited by Nos681 (10/02/2020 5:54 PM)

10/03/2020 12:29 PM  #12

Nos681 wrote:

Sally we’ve got an UPTICon cases so we are HUNKERING DOWN.

UPTIC or UPTICK glad they went to college to learn these words.
I thought of HUNKER when I read UPTIC in work email.

Not listening because...........I'm still 'Hunkered Down" in my "hunker-space" waiting for an "all-clear" from Lester Holt (who IS NOT related!!)
Thank goodness I DO have on a mask so...... I will be immune to the varse!
  "Hunker'n-with-a-mask" makes me look intelligent.
Not sure how long I WILL be "Hunker-fied" butt I'm sure Lester will let us know!
6sally6

Board footera

REMEMBER!!! When posting a question about your Mustang or other Ford on this forum, BE SURE to tell us what it is, what year, engine, etc so we have enough information to go on.